SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
nuttychick123
nuttychick123
Tokens : 5202

The Travelling Circus Empty The Travelling Circus

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm
So this is probably my heaviest edit of ALL TIME. ;O
Anyway...

It is an advertisement for a Travelling Circus, well THE Travelling Circus and at first I loved the idea. But after creating it, I'm worried it's too cluttered or should I have made it simpler with just my main model and maybe some awesome lighting (Main model is the Luscious Leopard called Sandy Clementine). This is also my first hair drawing on the female gymnast and I added the bottom part of the hair on Sandy. Anyway, I would just like some feedback and advice, comments and suggestions - stuff like that The Travelling Circus 3616433288 as it is my heaviest edit so I can improve from it! I will post the description and the full size link also.

**I greatly recommend using the full-size image as it is MUCH clearer**

Thanks in advance The Travelling Circus 650269930!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roll up! Roll up! Welcome to The Travelling Circus, coming to a city near you! You'll be "Ooooh"ing and "Ahhhh"ing with the rest of the audience when the fantastic and fandabulous acts perform for you! Will your favourite be the traditional yet crazy clown? The parading elephants? The fearless fire eater? The flexible twin acrobats? Or will the act that fills your heart with delight and excitement be The Luscious Leopard, aka Sandy Clementine, who sets off fireworks in every man's heart as she twirls with her scarlet silk in the air. If The Luscious Leopard can't tempt you to come, nothing will!! So, come on down to "The Tent" in Riverview this Friday and Saturday for the time of your life! Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!

[link to fullsize: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]
Sugarshoes9cc
Tokens : 5166

The Travelling Circus Empty Re: The Travelling Circus

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 pm
Nutty, that is just ace. I love the hair drawing you did. I don't know what else to say other than: OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME xD
mvande
mvande
Tokens : 5952

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:31 pm
I think it just looks like the fire breather and the elephant are floating. It also looks like the girl gymnasts hair should be on fire and the ribbon should be a little more off the ground or else they look like they are all floating.

Was that to hard?
nuttychick123
nuttychick123
Tokens : 5202

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:12 pm
I meant it to be like that because it's a poster for the Circus, so it's wacky and shows a bit of everything The Travelling Circus 4179419588, but thanks for your opinion, I can see where you are coming from The Travelling Circus 650269930.

And thank you again Sugars lol x)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum