Share | 

Generations - Who are you playing with?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mark

Tokens : 5386

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Love this thread! I'll BRB with Pics soon! :D
Back to top Go down
Early

Tokens : 6251

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm not sure yet, I'll probably make the sim when I pick up Gens, so I can mess around with the new CAS hairs/clothes
Back to top Go down
penskii

Tokens : 2947

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 4:45 pm

I am...undecided.

I too make a LOT of Sims that never actually get into my game. I kind of want to go to premade route with that one old guy who "spends more time with his male friends", and do something with him, but I don't know.
Usually when a new expansion comes out I explore the options (and town, if there is one) with my Simself, but I don't think I'll be doing that this time.

I do have a family in my Sim bin, if I didn't delete them, who has two parents who think they are pirates (insane trait), an absent-minded, typical "pretty girl" daughter, and a son who is a loner-genius.

They might be fun to play.

Tough choice, LOL.
Back to top Go down
penskii

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Agree'd- and I don't own Outdoor Living Stuff, but I would still much rather have a new town. Even a small one, that needed populating/work, would still be preferred- just any new place to explore, really.

I'll have to double check and see if I still have them. They were really Quirky, I didn't have any real plans for them though.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm going to play my two Sims Ellie & Damien Parker, I'm going to make their families next week and start my game with them having a big, real Wedding. Then they're going to have three children (boy, girl, boy) and the first is going to be a bad boy who gets shipped to Military School.
I also want to make two other families for the neighbourhood whose kids can be the Parker's kids friends and bfs/gfs. :cheers:

lol my picture ended up looking unhappy but I was trying out my new Pose. I'll take some happier shots soon. :D
Back to top Go down
Coolgirl

Tokens : 3206

PostSubject: RE:Generations - Who are you playing with?   Sun May 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Just look at my avatar, they have 6 kids. I'm sending four of them to military school.

@Innuendo- I love that picture. Pose Player?
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm

@Coolgirl- Yep Pose Player. And thanks! :D
@Felicia- Thanks! :D
Back to top Go down
penskii

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Yay, new thread! I'll be sure to post there. =)

I would just love a new town.
(With aliens. But- I'll settle for just a new town. =D)

I am super looking forward to the Imaginary Friends. I loved Big Foot, Vampires, Plant Sims, ect- the really weird Sim additions to the game.
So, another one of those? Awesome.

And the memory system. I am REALLY happy to have that back.
Mid Life Crisises sound cool, too.
Back to top Go down
simsolated

Tokens : 2883

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 7:01 pm

i'm going to create new sims.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/simsolated
penskii

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 7:09 pm

I've got my fingers crossed for aliens eventually. I bet they'll come after pets and seasons, which, since they say they are listening to their fans, are probably what they're developing right now.

It actually doesn't make sense that aliens AREN'T in the game. I get that this game comes before Sims 2, but if you play the game for generations and each Sim lives to be about 90, you would be able to eventually play to the discovery of aliens.

I'm actually watching the Generations video for the first time right as I'm typing this. I LOL'd at the "Bunkbeds are never something we've been able to do in the Sims, ever."
It's funny because SO many Simmers have been able to do it with a few simple cheats. I know I found a working bunkbed guide for the Sims 2.

I'm getting excited now too! =D
Back to top Go down
penskii

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    Sun May 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm about...20 minutes into the video. Just finished the dancing cheerleaders part, nearly lost my apple juice because I was not expecting the dancers to be cheerleaders.

I agree there- I can't believe it when they say that certain things are 'impossible' or they can't do them, because I've seen modders who can do them- quickly and efficiently.

I also wish EA would hire some custom content creators to make hair for the game. And clothing.
And objects.

So that things could be textured nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generations - Who are you playing with?    

Back to top Go down

Generations - Who are you playing with?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Play and Chat-
Jump to: