Share | 

I need a few sims to fill up my world

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LE

Tokens : 4874

PostSubject: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm

So I have decided to attempt a new legacy since I had to stop my other one due to a glitchy sim. This was mostly inspired by looking at MS3B today and seeing a new world that was posted yesterday called Mont Saint Michel. The world looks legendary. It's a pretty big world, but it looks gorgeous. It really got me wanting to start a legacy again.

Here's a few pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awesome right?

So I realize I have a short supply of male sims and toddler, child and teen sims as well, so if anyone would like to offer theirs up that would be awesome and greatly appreciated. Full props will go to you at the start of every chapter ^.^

Thanks in advance:)
Back to top Go down
http://lethestrange.weebly.com
Vanadis

Tokens : 6841

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm

OooOOOOOH! I might have to make you some dudes. And famalahs with childrens. MUAHAHAH. Is mediafire okay for you? I can't use the exchange... it still doesn't work right with Steam.

Also do you want any certain types of sims to fit with the world or anything?
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks Vana and Mediafire is good with me

and I was trying to decide that cuz I have some female berry and alien sims.

Mmmm, I think a mix is fine. I was going to try and time era it, but I'll just do as much as I can. There's only so many choices lol and I don't want to bog my game down with too much CC again.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 pm

I could make you regular, berry, and alien? XD And I'll try to link you to whatever skintones I use. Anything else I guess you can replace once you get in game... sliders don't work for me, cause my game's not patched up to date, so.. I have none of those. XD
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Aww that sounds awesome thanks.

I don't use sliders anymore so that's good lol.

And I shall be putting my vampire Simself into the game. I'm pretty sure the one on the exchange is preggo. Hehe, I'm excited ^.^
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

Tokens : 2666

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 pm

LE i may be banned but my studio is accessable and well lets just say i have some stunners!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

look through there are some that are more, girly but they can be changed to your gothic style, or darker style, i think that is your style from your piccies!
omg i saw that other day and i thought they had just put a pic of a real island dling that!!!!!!!! i can do so with tinkerparks1 my alter ego!

here is one you might like

Last edited by LovelyJubblyGloria on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:41 pm

callista has a gun! but i don't think you could use her for a story seen as she was made for one :/
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 pm

i have one male who is so cute!
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:44 pm

i once did a fail of a world mini town was soo cute ::
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:51 pm

LovelyJubblyGloria wrote:
LE i may be banned but my studio is accessable and well lets just say i have some stunners!!

look through there are some that are more, girly but they can be changed to your gothic style, or darker style, i think that is your style from your piccies!
omg i saw that other day and i thought they had just put a pic of a real island dling that!!!!!!!! i can do so with tinkerparks1 my alter ego!

Hehe. I do have a lot of female sims from all the modelling I have done and yeah, I do tend to lean towards the dark, gothic side more lol :flutter:

I'll take a look though and post which ones I am using. That girl you linked me to, do you remember if the hair comes with her, cuz :pink heart: it :wonky:
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 pm

I'll definitely snag Ethan Darling

lol, I couldn't get into making a world, I've tried, but I don't have the patience to sit for months trying to make it perfect and life like.
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Btw Gloria (it's weird calling someone else Gloria, since the only other one I know is my mom) I rec'd both Ethan and Vanity ;)
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

lol so my game crashed... I had a dude sim and a GORGEOUS teen daughter... and it crashed. I'mma see if I can recreate them...
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Aww, I hate when that happens. I was setting up my Dark Shadowz Pic and it crashed. Luckily I saved a few moments before hand or RAWR!

*Lappie goes flying out the window*

*Takes a moment and realizes I NEED Lappie*

*Dig Lappie out of the snow and hugs it tight*

*Gets it back inside and dries it, hoping it still works or ELSE . . . .*

::
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:05 pm

LE wrote:
LovelyJubblyGloria wrote:

Hehe. I do have a lot of female sims from all the modelling I have done and yeah, I do tend to lean towards the dark, gothic side more lol :flutter:

I'll take a look though and post which ones I am using. That girl you linked me to, do you remember if the hair comes with her, cuz :pink heart: it :wonky:
I GOT IT OFF THE EXCAHNGE ( THE RARE TIMES I HAVE DL'D OFF IT) oops caps so it should come wiith her the sim i got it with is here she is beautiful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , call me jubbly lols and it won't be weird for you! XD
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 pm

YAY glad you like ethan my fave male simmie ever!
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 pm

does the world use loads of cc i might get it?
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Ooh, for some reason the hair didn't come with her :( I'll try the other sim.

Lol, it's ok. I was brought up to use proper names, except when I get to know a person a little better and then I come up with/use a special nickname just for them.

I'm weird.

Umm, I'm not too sure, but I don't think so. I always check anything I download through the launcher to see what came with it, and if there's something I don't want I delete it right away before going in game. The content is usually right up at the top in Installed Content before it gets re-sorted. It's a pretty big world and I believe it's around 103 MB.
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Yay, I got the hair w00t!
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

you should get overwatch if it lags i got it other day my game worked a treat eventhough it needs to be reinstalled cos i dl'd bad cc lol, i'll check with custard before and just get rid of anything i don't want, its ok i don't mind being called jubbly lol ::
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

LE wrote:
Yay, I got the hair w00t!

WOOT ::
sometimes stuff dosen't transfer some it works some it won't
Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Hehe, yeah I use Twallan's mods.

Story Progression
Master Controller
Over Watch
and a couple of others.

I'm going to wait until the new ones come out for showtime before I start getting really involved in my legacy.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Okay, gotta upload to Mediafire... but I got the Cash family done. It consists of a dad, Myles, and his teen daughter Shasta and child daughter Audra. I think you'll adore Shasta.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 pm

:D

And I forgot to take pics of the others, but this is Shasta. She has good genes.

Back to top Go down
LE

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Awesome, Thanks Vana!

I had to go back in and reset up my set and stuff for DS, boo urns! On the other hand, Pandora is looking Freaky as a doll But after I have that taken care of I will exit out and download them and then set them up in a house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a few sims to fill up my world   

Back to top Go down

I need a few sims to fill up my world
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Play and Chat-
Jump to: