The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

i got problem when i downlonding in media fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pma

Tokens : 1990

PostSubject: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Sun May 06, 2012 5:46 am

:dohh: hello, everybody~~i notice that many of the lovely poses are upload to mediafire, but when i click the download button, my anti-virus software show a warning box, there is some URL had been block~~ so terrible :bina: does anyone got this experience?? (i use google brownser and NOD32 anti-virus software!) :Thanks: so i'm so afraid to download from mediafire~~
Back to top Go down
Georgiefred

Tokens : 5107

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 am

I've never heard of this before O.o, my anti virus software lets me download from media fire and I haven't had any viruses. If you're downloading content from here in media fire it should be pretty safe. I hope you resolve the issue soon!
Back to top Go down
pma

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 am

dear Georgiefred : i think that there isn't a virus~~but it seems the pop-up advertisement~~ so poor~~ i post this happening to media fire, but they didn't give any feed back to me~~ :sorrow:
Back to top Go down
SilverDragon

Tokens : 3153

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Sun May 06, 2012 7:46 am

I do thin it's the popup advertisement.
If using google chrome download their free pop-up blocker. It also coveres up all adds
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pma

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Sun May 06, 2012 9:00 am

:: oh~~DEAR dragonsilver : you don't think they are pop-up advertisement? oh~~so what are they?? :sorrow:
moreover, thanks so much to introduce the ADS block software, it looks so useful , do u use this before, is it works?? thx a lot! 👋
Back to top Go down
Tweety5401

Tokens : 6599

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 am

I would definitely try the ad blocker software, I use it an it's great
Back to top Go down
pma

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 am

:: OH~~tweenty : iCIC~~i hope i can slove the ads problem, since it is so terrible~ :pretty:
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

Tokens : 6877

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

Yeah, the problem is your anti virus is catching the pop up. Not the download. So just use the ad blocker if you can.
Back to top Go down
FantasyPearl

Tokens : 2453

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Mediafire is safe - ask someone really techy you know to tweak your security settings xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got problem when i downlonding in media fire   

Back to top Go down

i got problem when i downlonding in media fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Play and Chat-
Jump to: