HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
Bliss
Sahara's Petals - Page 2 Vote_lcapSahara's Petals - Page 2 Voting_barSahara's Petals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Beech
Sahara's Petals - Page 2 Vote_lcapSahara's Petals - Page 2 Voting_barSahara's Petals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LE
Oliviafrost1
Mark
ladybug65
ashpie88
aa13ls10
Vanadis
Dylsoccer12
Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Sahara's Petals

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sahara31

Tokens : 2893

Sahara's Petals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sahara's Petals   Sahara's Petals - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey !
I started doing photoshoots and editing not so long ago, so my photos aren't perfect...
My photos are centered mostly around fashion and I almost always use the same model, Rose Clarkson.
And I've never been in a modeling comp' but I intend to !

My first hair drawing :
Spoiler:

My first clothes drawing and incrustation (is that the right word ?). I wanted to represent this spring's ocean trend.
Spoiler:

My first make up drawing. I'm not a fan of this kind of make up, but this was just to try...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My latest... I'm not entirely satisfied but... Anyway. She's supposed to be the Queen of Hearts.
Spoiler:

So, please tell me what you think about it ! :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PetiteFlo

Tokens : 2644

PostSubject: Re: Sahara's Petals   Sahara's Petals - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 am

She's unique ! I love this look and the third picture is very special ! I like the pinks flamingos :Sahara's Petals - Page 2 4179419588:
Back to top Go down
Agaathee
Agaathee

Tokens : 2729

PostSubject: Re: Sahara's Petals   Sahara's Petals - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 am

I prefer Rose but she is beautiful !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sahara's Petals   Sahara's Petals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sahara's Petals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: