Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

Tokens : 3148

PostSubject: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

This was leaked in Russia yesterday! It isn't Seasons (I don't think) but it still looks awesome! I'm all about supernatural stuff! I love how they're adding back new races of sims! Share your thoughts below !
EDIT: IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!: HERE

ALL THE CURRENT DETAILS ON THE EXPANSION CAN BE FOUND: H E R E

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://KosmoKhaos@gmail.com

AuthorMessage
Dylsoccer12

Tokens : 3660

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:25 am

I'm glad you can control the amount of Vampires and such in your town now. :D
Back to top Go down
Georgiefred

Tokens : 5071

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:30 am

:ikr?: if you're not careful the whole town gets over run with them
Back to top Go down
Simiann

Tokens : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 am

Never had vampires before. But I think I'm gonna make a werewolf and a fairy sim and make them have little werewolf and fairy babies ^__^ and I think that there's a rocking chair that's functional where you can rock your baby to sleep and read them a book too. I can't wait! Whoo!
Back to top Go down
Georgiefred

Tokens : 5071

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:38 am

And I love the sliding bookcase door! Don't forget that
Back to top Go down
Ashanti_21

Tokens : 2885

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 am

ehh... I'm a sucker for supernatural but um... I think I'm going to sit this EP out...

It looks really really cool I must admit!!

but nah... I waiting for something like University... me want Uni SO bad!!!! :sorrow:
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:32 pm

I really want University, too but Supernatural is too good to pass up Ashanti! :O
Back to top Go down
Ashanti_Lynn

Tokens : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm scared it'll be like pets... its cool to have but, I'd spend 50 dollars on something I'm most likely not going to use. and take up more space on my computer >.<
Back to top Go down
Gim

Tokens : 3517

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 pm

It's definitely a buy from me ^__^ I can never help but buy EPs, whether they appeal to me at first or not.
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:41 pm

It's true that Pets was disappointing.. but I'm hoping this won't dissapoint. :]

@Gim: Me too. xD
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Pets wasn't too much of a disappointment. It had both new and old things that at least made it interesting for people who wanted it. However, I'm not too sure if the sims 3 will ever have an expansion like university...I mean, they made young adult part of the normal sim life cycle and I'm wondering (if it was just like the University in the sims 2) how going to school with them would effect regular town life? Or would it be like World adventures and the college is a separate town all together? If so then wouldn't it be weird for your sim to get older but everyone in town left off from the day you left to go to the university? O.o Or it could be worse than that, maybe they'd make the college a rabbit-hole. Lol that would totally suck! My sister came up with the theory that there idea of giving us "university" was when they allowed children to be shipped off to boarding schools to learn things for a future career in the Generations expansion. She also noted how now after a sim turns into a young adult it tells you what school they graduated from and give them diplomas... Not trying to be negative about it but it really doesn't seem likely. I think, judging by past clues, that the next expansion will be seasons.
Back to top Go down
Ashanti_21

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm

You're right, It would be too much to do a university EP. But I just want an EP that's more realistic... seasons would be cool!

But with the supernatural, if I did end up getting it, I'd just HOPE that it would be OPTIONAL to have fantasy creatures in your town instead of random ppl becoming vamps, etc.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Ashanti_21 wrote:
You're right, It would be too much to do a university EP. But I just want an EP that's more realistic... seasons would be cool!

But with the supernatural, if I did end up getting it, I'd just HOPE that it would be OPTIONAL to have fantasy creatures in your town instead of random ppl becoming vamps, etc.

With this upcoming expansion you can control how many supernaturals are in your town :D Here are more details about what will be in it. SUPERNATURAL EXPANSION FACTS FROM OFFICIALS (LINK)
Back to top Go down
Gim

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:36 pm

The two EPs I didn't have from sims 2 were university and seasons and I ALWAYS wanted them, of course I could still get them but its not as necessary now. And if they made it for sims 3 it could either turn out a fail or a really good EP.

*cough* anyyywayyys.......about Supernatural....cheaa

Last edited by Gim on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dana

Tokens : 2492

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 am

I can't wait for Supernatural to come out! I'm so excited! Eeep! ^_^ And for Seasons I think EA is saving it for last, just so they could keep the fans waiting and to make us want it more, causing us to buy the other expansion packs the come out before Seasons.
Back to top Go down
http://danastories.wordpress.com/
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 pm

There has been rumors and leakage of Seasons slated for this November. Numerous different gaming sites around the world have had the title posted up (before getting take down of course) stating the The Sims 3 Seasons November 4th 2012. I hope these aren't pranks! I know theyre working on the expansion because they also let it slip in the store once. They had outfits up that said they were available to wear as RainGear. Its been fixed of course but I do remember people talking about it back when ShowTime was released.
Back to top Go down
Gim

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm

^^
Never heard about that! Well I can't wait till its announced officially.
Back to top Go down
Ashanti_21

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Cool! Thanks for the link!

I think I'll check out some reviews for supernatural before/if i decide to get it. Hopefully people are not disappointed and the EP is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Play and Chat-
Jump to: