Vanadis

Dylsoccer12

Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

Tokens : 3121

PostSubject: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Well It seems now that (some) people are excited about the release of the Supernatural Expansion slated for release this September, EA thought that they would try and suck some money earlier and are going to release a new town called "Lucky Palms" It is a desert oasis town that will have a new "wishing well object". So far that is about all the information released on it. Here are the only pictures released so far and if you want to see the official post then go HERE

Quoted from the article: "We’re so excited and proud to announce our upcoming world, Lucky Palms! This world is one our favorites and if you stay with us we’ll show you all of the reasons we love it and more!
With ample parks, recreation, opportunities, and a thriving culinary scene Lucky Palms is an island of green amid shifting sands. This desert enclave offers manicured gardens, modern estates, and cozy abodes nestled on the banks of a pristine lake. At the heart of town a mysterious well is said to grant wishes to those who are pure of heart….what will you wish for?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New (and old families) introduced.
Meet The Fast, Fun, Free Sims of Lucky Palms! These Sims live the high life, play hard and don’t let things get them down.

Meet the Vokoban Household:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eli is frugal which has made him rich. Being rich has attracted the lovely Lina Lancaster to his side. Eli has showered the young Lina with gifts and provided her with own posh suite in his manion, but Eli doesn't know that Lina is pregnant, a secret which may tear these two apart.

Meet Jaycen Hendrix:

Born with a silver spoon is his mouth everything has always come easy to Jaycen. He relocated to the desert town to work in the business career and to learn the skills that will someday help him when he inherits his father's company. He works hard and plays harder. He collects cars and expensive art in his desert mansion, and entertains a host of lady friends.

Meet Yolanda Shaw:

Flirty, but a commitment phobe Yolanda likes bright colors and short, short skirts. She doesn't mean to flirt with all the boys…it just seems to happen. Yolanda likes to have a good time and doesn't want to be tied down. She works in the Music career. Yolanda is pregnant, and playboy Jaycen Hendrix is the father.

Do you remember Darren & Dirk Dreamer from The Sims 2? A widower trying to move on after the tragic death of his wife, Darleen, takes care of his son in the Sims 2 world of Pleasantview! But now… You can see the Dreamers from the very beginning! Rewind to a time when love was new. When a young Darleen Matlapin still lived with her parents and a striving artist Darren had yet to vie for her affections. Play their romance from the beginning flirt to having their dear son Dirk!

In Lucky Palms perhaps history won’t repeat itself!

Meet (Again!) Darren Dreamer:

A talented artist with eccentric tastes Darren hates the outdoors, yet has a passion for painting landscapes through large windows. Rumor has it that his home came with a swimming pool, but he had it filled it so he could build a cactus garden in his backyard. Though art is his passion, being a stay-at-home bachelor is lonely business...is there special Sim somewhere who is perfect match for Darren?

Meet (Again!) the Matlapin Family:

The Matlapin family are new in town, but thanks to Mariana's natural charm and social graces they are already well known and well-liked by their neighbors. Their daughter Darleen has a dreamy disposition and an interest in the arts…and romance! Will Darleen find the man of her dreams amid the shifting sands?

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://KosmoKhaos@gmail.com
Gim

Tokens : 3490

PostSubject: Re: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 pm

*o*
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Tokens : 3121

PostSubject: Re: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 pm

:BuMp!: :Updated:
Back to top Go down
http://KosmoKhaos@gmail.com
ifiwazurboyfriend

Tokens : 3148

PostSubject: Re: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:20 pm

If we're seeing Darren again, I wonder if his son'll be tagging along? o.O I'm totally getting it though
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12

Tokens : 3633

PostSubject: Re: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Thanks for posting all this info over here, so I don't have to go to the officials to see it. I think I might be buying this one. :]
Back to top Go down
LE

Tokens : 4847

PostSubject: Re: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Oooh, sounds interesting. I vaguely remember the Dreamers.
Back to top Go down
http://lethestrange.weebly.com
Tweety5401

Tokens : 6536

PostSubject: Re: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:52 pm

I can't wait to explore it!
Back to top Go down
Dana

Tokens : 2465

PostSubject: Re: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 am

This world looks pretty cool, I like the landscape! But I won't be buying it.
Back to top Go down
http://danastories.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!   

Back to top Go down

New Sims EA World "Lucky Palms" UPDATED!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Play and Chat-
Jump to: