HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
Bliss
First Clothes Drawing Vote_lcapFirst Clothes Drawing Voting_barFirst Clothes Drawing Vote_rcap 
Beech
First Clothes Drawing Vote_lcapFirst Clothes Drawing Voting_barFirst Clothes Drawing Vote_rcap 
LE
Oliviafrost1
Mark
ladybug65
ashpie88
aa13ls10
Vanadis
Dylsoccer12
Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

First Clothes Drawing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Georgiefred
Georgiefred

Tokens : 5682

First Clothes Drawing Empty
PostSubject: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:58 am

OK, so I know it's um....not great, but does anyone have any tips on how to improve my clothes drawing? (This is my first attempt)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Bliss

Tokens : 12860

PostSubject: Re: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:59 am

Looks really good!
Back to top Go down
http://unboundart.forumotion.com
Georgiefred
Georgiefred

PostSubject: Re: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:28 am

:Thanks:
Back to top Go down
Sucréomiel
Sucréomiel

Tokens : 2607

PostSubject: Re: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 am

It's a good beginning ! I like the skirt's texture.
The skirt's folds aren't always realistic. Take a leaf out of real photo and I think you can do great things !
Back to top Go down
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Tokens : 3384

PostSubject: Re: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:50 am

I recently started clothes drawing as well! First Clothes Drawing 650269930

The one thing I reccomend that I find genuinely helpful, is that you use the path tool to draw an outline of what you're doing. But other than that, excellent work and I can see that you've got some serious potential.
Back to top Go down
Georgiefred
Georgiefred

PostSubject: Re: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:36 am

Will do guys, thanks for the tips First Clothes Drawing 650269930
Back to top Go down
Hollena

Tokens : 2447

PostSubject: Re: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 pm

do you have a tutorial?
Back to top Go down
Georgiefred
Georgiefred

PostSubject: Re: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 am

Not really sorry. I just kind of looked at other people's clothes drawing and played around a bit.. Basically, it's a heck of a lot of dodge/burning and smudging to blend First Clothes Drawing 650269930
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Clothes Drawing   First Clothes Drawing Empty

Back to top Go down

First Clothes Drawing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: