HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
Bliss
GlamBunny Studios Photography Vote_lcapGlamBunny Studios Photography Voting_barGlamBunny Studios Photography Vote_rcap 
Beech
GlamBunny Studios Photography Vote_lcapGlamBunny Studios Photography Voting_barGlamBunny Studios Photography Vote_rcap 
LE
Oliviafrost1
Mark
ladybug65
ashpie88
aa13ls10
Vanadis
Dylsoccer12
Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

GlamBunny Studios Photography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GlamBunny89
GlamBunny89

Tokens : 5738

GlamBunny Studios Photography Empty
PostSubject: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to my photo thread. Its just a jumble of various photos I've edited or just shot. I'm really only putting my most recent photos (post new computer) So hope you enjoy GlamBunny Studios Photography 650269930

Last edited by GlamBunny89 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katrea
Katrea

Tokens : 2996

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Beautiful pictures Glam! I really like your style of work. Your models are also so gorgeous! I love the Beauty and Beast pic, just so much detail and color! Also the one with the model playing fetch with her dog is so cute. It looks like a picture my Sims would have up on their wall.
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny89
GlamBunny89

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
Simlover0510
Simlover0510

Tokens : 3941

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 am

Wow! They're gorgeous! GlamBunny Studios Photography 3616433288
Back to top Go down
Ninisims
Ninisims

Tokens : 5778

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 am

I have always loved your photos! You have such a unique approach to editing--sims look so lifelike! Glad to see you back and loving your new graphics GlamBunny Studios Photography 650269930
Back to top Go down
*LadyL*
*LadyL*

Tokens : 2498

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 am

Wow! I love every one of them, but the first one is my favourite (the little red riding hood)!
Back to top Go down
drew10player
drew10player

Tokens : 3880

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Your beauty and the beast photo is amazing! I love the flower in the background! <3
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny89
GlamBunny89

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny89
GlamBunny89

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Updated.

For more photos be sure to follow my Simblr!
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Bliss

Tokens : 12946

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:41 pm

I <3 the beauty and the best photo :D
Back to top Go down
http://unboundart.forumotion.com
drew10player
drew10player

Tokens : 3880

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Not sure if it's one of the newly added ones or not, but your Jammie Robbins pin up photo is awesome! :3
Back to top Go down
debbie2qlts
debbie2qlts

Tokens : 5058

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Beautiful work. I love the Blond in the Lingerie and Peacock Feathers. The way you did the shadows behind her in the white background is awesome. She is a lovely Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GlamBunny Studios Photography   GlamBunny Studios Photography Empty

Back to top Go down

GlamBunny Studios Photography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: