Vanadis

Dylsoccer12

Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

Hello How do you package sims with all of their CC too?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladybug65

Tokens : 3605

PostSubject: Hello How do you package sims with all of their CC too?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:24 am

Hello,
I was windering how you package sims with their CC included? Any suggestions would help ;) thanks
Back to top Go down
Ninisims

Tokens : 5057

PostSubject: Re: Hello How do you package sims with all of their CC too?   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:22 am

I hope someone answers this............been wondering this, also. I have done it before but it has been awhile and I use more CC now
Back to top Go down
ifiwazurboyfriend

Tokens : 3151

PostSubject: Re: Hello How do you package sims with all of their CC too?   Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

I'm not sure this is the right way, but this is the only way I know of.

1st you have to get the package file from the sims3pack. To do this, you can do it through the Export file in the Sims 3 folder under My Documents, which I find more complicated, or you can use Delphy's Sims 3 Multi Pack Installer from MTS (I'm pretty sure).

Next, you'll have to get the CC you wanna package with the sim. If it's already in Package format, you're fine. If not, you'll have to repeat the steps above. Or see if you can find it in a package format because I know some of the CC creators do both.

Afterwards, when you've got all the package files in a separate folder on your computer, start up s3pe and click File - New. After that, in the white box (where the file names show up), right click and choose Import - (EXPERIMENTAL) As dbs. A window will pop up and you'll have to find the folder containing all your packages that you want together. Once you find that folder, select all the packages, and go Open. It'll load a second and another pop up will come up. Type in the name of your sim (or whatever you're naming the file) and go Save. It can take a few seconds up to a few hours for everything to merge. But once it's done, you should have your sim with the CC attached.

I'm sorry if this isn't what your looking for, or if their's a better way. This is the only way I'd know to do it. You could try it though and see if it works (as I've never really tried it myself ) And I'd be happy to test for you if you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello How do you package sims with all of their CC too?   

Back to top Go down

Hello How do you package sims with all of their CC too?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Play and Chat-
Jump to: