SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
peeka
peeka
Donator
Donator
Tokens : 38983

Making Clothing TSR Workshop Empty Making Clothing TSR Workshop

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm
So i'm not sure why I can't just keep myself quiet, I'm always wanting to branch off to new things. It took me months to figure out milkshape and make my own poses (yeah i'm a slow learner) and then by the time I finally had it down, I got bored of that Making Clothing TSR Workshop 354460240

Now I wan't to make clothes. Anyone out there with experience with making clothes, is the TSR workshop the way to go? from my research that seems to be what most people are doing. Or is there a better method

I've just had these really cool ideas for clothes for a while now and I really want to fulfill my dream of getting them into my game. So i anyone has experience please guide me in the right direction.

Also btw, if anyone out there has time and wants to be my mentor on this project not only am I willing to compensate you for your time (tokens, simpoints, web design or maybe there is something else I can help you with) but I would lurv you forevers Making Clothing TSR Workshop 2774444739

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum