Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

Problem CC hellp!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DirtyPaws18

Tokens : 1838

PostSubject: Problem CC hellp!   Tue May 07, 2013 8:57 am

Whenever I go into edit something in CAS or build mode, it comes up with 'materializing materials' just loads forever until I eventually have to quit using task manager. I did some googling and found it's because I have a pattern that isn't supposed to be a package or whatever. My sims launcher says I have no patterns installed, and I have no patterns in my packages folder, that I know of (my packages folder is very organised so I don't know how there could be a pattern there).
I have CCMagic and when I refresh/rebuild, it says there is a 'materializing materials' problem with ayyuff Brick79_TSR, I also had a ayyuff Brick25_TSR which I uninstalled via launcher. I have no idea at all where this Brick79 wall is!
I searched my packages but it doesn't come up, only other packages with TSR in the name.
Does anyone have any advice on how to track down this annoying pattern?? I've completely run out of ideas and I would really, really, rather not have to uninstall all my CC for the third time this week
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Tokens : 12308

PostSubject: Re: Problem CC hellp!   Tue May 07, 2013 9:22 am

This is because you probably converted a pattern or something that is not suppose to be in package format, in package format.

I cant remember what else, but there is something else other than patterns that can cause this issue if placed into packages.

Back to top Go down
http://unboundart.forumotion.com

Problem CC hellp!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Tech Help-
Jump to: