View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Tokens : 12309

PostSubject: Inkscape - Editing program   Tue May 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Hello Unbounders,

This forum is dedicated to editing chit chat. If you want to talk about a specific program or ask questions? Please feel free to do so here or make your own thread!

Bliss.
Back to top Go down
http://unboundart.forumotion.com
Vanadis

Tokens : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Inkscape - Editing program   Tue May 13, 2014 4:50 pm

So I couldn't find my Adobe suite discs, but Jay wanted a logo for his EVE alliance. He designed it, I just transferred it from concept to reality. It's not perfect, because I had to basically re-learn the program.

The Beaver type on path tool is kinda borked though. I wasn't happy with it.

But Jay likes the logo, and his alliance like it, so

Back to top Go down
Ninisims

Tokens : 5141

PostSubject: Re: Inkscape - Editing program   Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Looks pretty cool to me!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

Tokens : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Inkscape - Editing program   Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Thanks Nini!

I've since found my Adobe discs and installed the CS6 suite on this computer, but Jay and his alliance in EVE still really like their logo. So that's good, I'm glad they like it, even if I'm not the most crazy about it. LOL

But the way I see it is they're the ones using it, not me, so the only thing that matters is what THEY think about it.

Jay bought me Island Paradise as payment for the six or seven hours I spent on the logo. He didn't have to pay me, cause he's my hubby, he pays for me to live, but he said that he wanted me to have something nice in return for an "awesome logo." So I told him I just wanted the new expansion. I told them I'd make them an updated version for free, but they all keep telling me to chill out, they like it, and that I'm being too hard on myself. XD

Jay keeps asking me if I want Into the Future, but I heard it kind of sucks, but then again last I checked it was only twenty bucks on Steam, so I might pick it up? Jay offered to buy it for me multiple times and I was like EEEEEHHHHH I DUNNO but I might take him up on it. XD

I just don't want my models getting randomly abducted.
Back to top Go down
Ninisims

Tokens : 5141

PostSubject: Re: Inkscape - Editing program   Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 am

I agree with what they said...stop sweating it! But then, all artists do that with their own creations

I have CS5. I tried CS6 and I hated it. Not a huge difference but enough things were different to drive me nuts.

Island Paradise is fun, but all the clouds make it lag for a lot of people. I personally don't have any problems with it! There is some kind of cheat to get rid of the clouds, tho, that makes it lag less from what I have heard.

I LOVED ITF!!!! It was soooooo much fun and I played for a good long while. But then I went back to normal worlds. I may go back eventually and your sims don't get randomly abducted. They have to go through the portal (you send them back) in order to go to the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkscape - Editing program   

Back to top Go down

Inkscape - Editing program
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Artistic Artists :: Let's talk Editing-
Jump to: