The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

~Back To Reality-The Legacy~ *Chapter 1 is up!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NatSims123

Tokens : 1870

PostSubject: ~Back To Reality-The Legacy~ *Chapter 1 is up!*   Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is where I am starting my new story hopefully a long legacy it is a new twist off Alice And Wonderland as I adore the story line and it just inspired me! Hope you like please leave any comments and constructive criticism in this forum thankyou!

*CHAPTER 1*

The Clinic

Last edited by NatSims123 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NatSims123

PostSubject: *CHAPTER 1*   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:16 pm

The Clinic

Slowly I made my way to the rusty, worn out doors of the clinic, fighting to keep my balance from the harsh, bitter wind. It didn't help at all that I was already feeling a little dizzy. Looking around me I see not only the world I live in but also my freedom because I know as soon as I set foot past them doors I will be trapped forever. Spasms of smoky red and fiery orange glisten around me as I catch glimpses of the autumn leaves falling, some resting in my hair. Softly I trail my ice cold fingers through my hair trying to comb out the remains of any leaves.

My eyes suddenly spot a gold shiny object in the distance. Should I see what it is? No, I think, I must not let my curiosity get the better of me. But as I start to walk on I can't help but wonder. My mind starts to ache from all the thoughts that rush into my head. I need to see this. Turning around, I advance backwards until I come across the area in which I found the foreign object. I soon realize it was under a large willow tree.

I find myself viewing the mysterious tree. Long thin branches with cascading leaves hanging from it. I always thought that willow trees resembled curtains but this one did not have that apperance.There was something different about it but I couldn't decide what.

When I inspect the area around the tree the golden object has vanished.Why am I wasting my time with this? I mentally scold myself for avoiding the real purpose of why I was here today.

I sauntered back over to the muddy brick path, a million thoughts still running around in my head. Something still doesn't seem right about that tree...

Back to top Go down
NatSims123

PostSubject: Re: ~Back To Reality-The Legacy~ *Chapter 1 is up!*   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:18 pm

First chapter is up hope it is okay for a first attemp any comments are wonderful thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Back To Reality-The Legacy~ *Chapter 1 is up!*   

Back to top Go down

~Back To Reality-The Legacy~ *Chapter 1 is up!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stories and Legacies :: Legacies-
Jump to: