HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
Bliss
delphy's multi-estractor Vote_lcapdelphy's multi-estractor Voting_bardelphy's multi-estractor Vote_rcap 
Beech
delphy's multi-estractor Vote_lcapdelphy's multi-estractor Voting_bardelphy's multi-estractor Vote_rcap 
LE
Oliviafrost1
Mark
ladybug65
ashpie88
aa13ls10
Vanadis
Dylsoccer12
Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

delphy's multi-estractor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darlabubbles
darlabubbles

Tokens : 4898

delphy's multi-estractor Empty
PostSubject: delphy's multi-estractor   delphy's multi-estractor EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:04 am

So I downloaded the multi-estractor so I could convert my simpacks to packages. It would make it easier to run thru the dashboard so I could make sure I didn't have anything corrupted. Well I converted hundreds of simpacks and ran everything thru dashboard and found a few corrupted, duplicated, and conflicted files. I got rid of all the bad stuff and was happy I found the reason why my game crashed on me last night. I went to open the game up and it wouldn't. The screen was just black. I had to turn off my laptop and turn it back on. I tried this several times. Still never opened. I decided to try and do a clean cc free game and nothing. It will not open. I don't understand I got rid of all my bad cc and it still won't open. Now I wish I had just left things as they were. I don't know what to do. I hate having to think I need to do a complete uninstall of everything and start over? Can someone please give me a suggestion that I haven't thought of yet. I have assignments that I need to finish.delphy's multi-estractor 1371890812 
Back to top Go down

delphy's multi-estractor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Tech Help-
Jump to: