SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
StrawberryCayke
StrawberryCayke
Tokens : 4256

Cayke's Simplistic Eyebrow Drawing Empty Cayke's Simplistic Eyebrow Drawing

Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:40 pm
Hey guys...Soooo it's been awhile since I've posted here (about ummm two whole years...) How is everyone!?  Cayke's Simplistic Eyebrow Drawing 2938037905 So you may know who I am, you may have no idea who this random person is just throwing herself into a new topic. If we're just meeting, hi how are ya?! If you're an old simmer friend hi how are ya?! Anywho it's good to be back, so let's get started. I saw that there was a request in DustyDreamer's thread on the Sims 3 website for eyebrow drawing. I'm still pretty handy with photoshop as I've been teaching myself how to use it more/and I'll be getting a tablet soon, so I figured why not make a new tut for you all? (blah blah blah why is she still talking?) Let's get started! The brush you will need for this tutorial is in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you HARRYwasHERE for your amazing brush skills and making a brush that has saved my life. p.s. don't mind the hair being a mess I was still working on it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And VOILA! You're done Cayke's Simplistic Eyebrow Drawing 650269930
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have any questions? Ask here! Also if the images are hard to read I can upload larger versions. Good luck and have fun! (I posted this in the wrong thread earlier  Cayke's Simplistic Eyebrow Drawing 3475116334 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum