The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

Help!!! Custom Content isn't working on Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katie24105

Tokens : 1213

PostSubject: Help!!! Custom Content isn't working on Sims 3   Sat May 03, 2014 10:46 pm

I have version 1.67.2.024001 of the sims 3. One night i decided to download a whole bunch of Custom Content (that is hair, outfit, sims, lots, etc.) for my game. After that was finished I played the game, of course, but it would let me enter into create a sims mode. Long story short I got it fixed by updating the version I have now. When I would go back into the game I would find none of my custom content anywhere. I thought the update would work ,but didn't. I redownloaded everything, but most CC said that the item depends on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies. Is that whats causing it all? The other CC I downloaded didn't say that. Is it simply just a bug? Hope you can help, Thanks.

~Katie~
Back to top Go down
kirstyjayne

Tokens : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Custom Content isn't working on Sims 3   Sun May 04, 2014 4:00 am

EP stand for expansion pack and SP stands for stuff pack, it means that you need the expansion packs used by the creator for the associated content to be usable in the game. This should not really be effecting hair or outfits which are usually done off the base game, so I don't know why they are not showing up unless they are outdated content. You are best sticking to newer hairs that are up-to-date from the sims resources website for CC.
Back to top Go down

Help!!! Custom Content isn't working on Sims 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Tech Help-
Jump to: