SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Kendall_
Kendall_
Tokens : 3617

Editorial : Christmas Edition; A Mini-Comp. Scores&A2Up! Please check in. - Page 2 Empty Editorial : Christmas Edition; A Mini-Comp. Scores&A2Up! Please check in.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:35 pm
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello everyone! It’s me Kendall, and welcome to Editorial, my first mini-comp. Since Christmas is coming very soon, I decided maybe we should have a mini-comp! This competition is only gonna focus on two things; Christmas&Editorials. So you can expect, everything christmas-y but with a touch of editorial. Whatever the assignment is, it should be presented in an editorial way.

This competition will only have 4 assignments, including the mock. So a mock and 3 assignments in total. I wanted this competition to be short and sweet, so it’s gonna be just that! This is open for everyone! You don’t need to have the best editing skills to join this competition.

Sign-ups will be open until November 23rd, you will have till than to get your mock submitted in. The is a non-elimination comp. If we get more then 10 models, only then there’s gonna be a elimination on the mock. Otherwise, it’s gonna stay non-elimination. The comp will run till, December 24th, and our winner will be announced on December 25th.

Good luck everyone.

Also hosted on the Officials.

- Be nice please. No negativity would be tolerated towards anyone.
- Editing is allowed&recommended.
- Custom content and pose player allowed&recommended.
- Each assignment will last 7 days, I will be accepting extensions only if asked 24 hrs before due date. Only 2 extensions per model.
- No retakes will be allowed. The picture you submit first will be used.
- Both male&female models are allowed. Must be YA.
- Most importantly, have fun! The purpose of this competition is to have fun and enjoy the beautiful christmas season!

Scoring Rubic:

This competition will have the following :

Quality: /5
Set: /5
Creativity: /10
Requirements: /10
Editorial: /10
Styling: /10
Pose/Facial Expression: /10

Total: /60

Quality: Is your picture clear and sharp?
Set: Is your set working with the theme? Or does it feel out of place?
Creativity: Is it out of the box or does it feel nothing out of the ordinary?
Requirements: Did you follow the given requirements?
Editorial: Does your shot have an editorial feel to it?
Styling: Is your styling working with the theme?
Pose/Facial Expression: Does the pose feel fine?

Prizes:

1st, 2nd & 3rd place will get signatures announcing their placement.
All others who participate will get a signature announcing their participation.

Last edited by Kendall_ on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kendall_
Kendall_

Editorial : Christmas Edition; A Mini-Comp. Scores&A2Up! Please check in. - Page 2 Empty Re: Editorial : Christmas Edition; A Mini-Comp. Scores&A2Up! Please check in.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:22 pm
Scores up!!
lionpaws
lionpaws
Tokens : 4208

Editorial : Christmas Edition; A Mini-Comp. Scores&A2Up! Please check in. - Page 2 Empty Re: Editorial : Christmas Edition; A Mini-Comp. Scores&A2Up! Please check in.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:31 am
Oh wow!
I was a little afraid too, when I noticed I had the only male model. I'm so happy you liked my entry.

Everyone did a great job on this; very high quality contest.

I've read and understood the snow assignment.
Are props allowed in this shot?
lioness_k
lioness_k
Tokens : 4344

Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:56 am
Well you did a great job! ^ ^ ^
lionpaws
lionpaws

Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:53 am
Thank you Kay Editorial : Christmas Edition; A Mini-Comp. Scores&A2Up! Please check in. - Page 2 650269930
Vanadis
Vanadis
Tokens : 9253

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:03 am
*comes out of lurking*

You did do a really great job! Sometimes having the only male model is hard... I have the only male model on Face Off and I had to put him in makeup... he looked fabulous XD
Kendall_
Kendall_

Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:53 am
You did do a great job! Thank you Leonie and yes props are allowed(:
lionpaws
lionpaws

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:30 pm
Thank you Vanadis. I tried female models, but I feel more at home with male. Editorial : Christmas Edition; A Mini-Comp. Scores&A2Up! Please check in. - Page 2 650269930

Yeay Kendall! you just made my decision for the snow shots a lot easier. I will enjoy zthe work on that on very much!
Kendall_
Kendall_

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:35 pm
Alright great!^_^
lionpaws
lionpaws

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:06 pm
And here's Remmingtons assignment one:

The selfie I will get in before wednesday.

Have fun!
lionpaws
lionpaws

Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:27 pm
Here's Remmington's bonus shot.

He likes to meet with a special friend, celebrating quietly in front a blazing fire.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum