HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
Bliss
Sims 3:Installing pose player help Vote_lcapSims 3:Installing pose player help Voting_barSims 3:Installing pose player help Vote_rcap 
Beech
Sims 3:Installing pose player help Vote_lcapSims 3:Installing pose player help Voting_barSims 3:Installing pose player help Vote_rcap 
LE
Oliviafrost1
Mark
ladybug65
ashpie88
aa13ls10
Vanadis
Dylsoccer12
Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Sims 3:Installing pose player help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katie24105
katie24105

Tokens : 1880

Sims 3:Installing pose player help Empty
PostSubject: Sims 3:Installing pose player help   Sims 3:Installing pose player help EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:07 am

So, I used a tutorial to download the sims pose player cause I wanted to get poses for my sims and when I would download any pose pack it wouldn't work, so I decided the best way was to download pose player. So, the first thing I did was download the framework setup zip, extracted it ,and put the mods folder in the sims 3 folder. Next thing I downloaded was the pose player mod, extracted it ,and put it in the sims3/mods/package folder. Then I downloaded the cute girl pose pack and put it in the sims3/mods/package folder. When I was finished, I opened the Sims to see if the mods had worked If it worked, the intro of the game wasn't suppose to show up and there was suppose to be a notification of new mods. Well to my luck it didn't. I'm sorry If my descriptions were not specific. Feel free to ask me questions on what I did or didn't do. I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. Here's the link of the tutorial I watched to install the pose player.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I appreciate your time. Hope you can help, Thanks Sims 3:Installing pose player help 650269930

~Katie~
Back to top Go down

Sims 3:Installing pose player help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Tech Help-
Jump to: