Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
evergreen

Tokens : 4411

PostSubject: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

click the icon for their full-size

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by evergreen on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cab

Tokens : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 pm

I love this, this and this an insaanee amount! ♥

Very envious right now!
Back to top Go down
evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 pm

>//< thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cab

Tokens : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 pm

that's okay! :3

how many competitions are you doing at once?! i struggle with just the berry one, but then again i can't concentrate on one thing for too long, my mind wavers! hence the creation and subsequent playing of my three hairdressers X3
Back to top Go down
evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:22 pm

I'm in 4 at the moment, which is way more than I normally let myself, but I'm splurging because I've been enjoying my pictures lately
Back to top Go down
LovelyJubblyGloria

Tokens : 2699

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

loveeeeeeee them all!!!
Back to top Go down
Beech

Tokens : 17558

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm not sure what the problem is Jake, but from the looks of it, it's a photobucket problem because when you click on the few that you have up there that are hosted on imageshack they go to the large image not the icon.
Back to top Go down
evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Yeah, I noticed that.

It'd be too much work for me to upload them all somewhere else, sooooo I'll probably just make a blog or something.
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Tokens : 12282

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 pm

I will take a look and see if I can see whats going on with the thumbnails
Back to top Go down
http://unboundart.forumotion.com
Bliss
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm

TESTING
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 pm

that worked? I used formotion's image uploader to upload ur icon and then put the address in it to the larger image.

This is the only thing I can think of to do until I find out any more info on it.
Back to top Go down
evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Okay, I'll try that.
Thanks bliss :pink heart:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6   

Back to top Go down

Evergreen's Simatography - BLISS PLEASE SEE PAGE 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: