Vanadis

Tokens : 6872

PostSubject: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Here, I shall (hopefully) keep all my photos in one spot.   ::

COMPETITION TRACKER:

IN:
Models Inc Cycle 2
Senior High: Underworld (planning to be in, anyway)
Barbietopia
Anaconda Modeling (on the Officials)

HOSTING:
None Currently

HOSTED:
Delectable
Delectable Cycle 2
Co-Hosted Harry, Hogwarts, and Horcruxes, Oh My!
Are You Game? (cancelled due to health issues on my part)

JUDGING:
None currently

PAST COMPETED:
Edge (cancelled)
Au Natural (cancelled)
Haphazard Cycle 2 (2nd in editing)
Our Song Cycle 2 (2nd)
Flawless Cycle 2 (6th)
Perfect Shot Cycle 4 (2nd)
Neon Lights (2nd)
PINK Cycle 3 (Won)
Photogenic (unfinished)
Haute Couture (unfinished)
Hipster (cancelled)
Beautique (won)
Dangerous Curves: Tropical (won)
Dark Shadowz Cycle 9: Twisted Tales (cancelled)
Allure Cycle 2 (cancelled)
Hot or Not: The Softer Side of Sexy (unfinished)
Senior High Cycle 2: Out of This World (2nd)
Bazaar (unfinished)
Faery Fae Cycle 2 (3rd)
Face Off Cycle 4
Rebel Modeling: Princess Edition

JUDGED:
Guest Judged Erotic semi-finals and finale
Guest Judged The Next Miss Sensation Round 10
Judged Fantasie
Judged Dirty|Secrets|Kill
Judged CANVAS Cycle 2
Guest Judge Le Raunché Cycle 3
Judged Hot or Not Cycle 5
JudgedWicked
Dark Shadowz Cycle 7
On Location
Face Off
Senior High
Caliente
On Location Cycle 3
Revamped: Book Cover Edition: Cycle One

PLACINGS:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OTHER WORK:
Sensation Mag Fashion Stylist
Unbound Scoop Investigative Journalist
Posh Diva Mag Photographer
Just Sims Magazine Editor

Unbound Moderator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marlene Klein
Headshot:
Body Shot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sophia Zabat
Headshot: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Body Shot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lillian Steele
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Freyja (My Simself)
Headshot:  
Body shot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chantrea Soun
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lania Hilitari
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alice Yamada
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Ace Yamada
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Lux Sullivan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Kay Shimada
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And feel free to comment or whatever.  Just don't tell me I look like a chicken wing, because I already know this.

Last edited by Vanadis on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:27 am; edited 160 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Best picture I've done in a LONG TIME.

Neon Lights.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Added two Alice pictures.

Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Thu May 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Added one Alice picture

Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 pm

UPDATED holy Platypus

Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Updated credentials and TWO PICTURES

Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Wed May 07, 2014 11:18 pm

TESTING

Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Wed May 07, 2014 11:34 pm

TESTING again

Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:51 am

Updated activity / credentials....

I really need to update photos at some point. Maybe later today / tomorrow.

TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY, GUYS!
Back to top Go down
NikolaGirl88

Tokens : 1259

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Noo way! (: Wait is it today or the 19th?
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:03 pm

19th
Back to top Go down
lioness_k

Tokens : 1963

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:45 am

Happy Birthday Vana!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:48 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
heather1307

Tokens : 1855

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:58 am

happy birthday!!
Back to top Go down
CupcakeeTay

Tokens : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Happy Birthday :3
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:25 am

Updated credentials, past competitions, and siggies, if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
Melly

Tokens : 4436

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ssbjezi.blogspot.com
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:14 am

So that was a job and a half.

I added 83 new photos to the front page. Now I need to eat Halloween candy cause I only got ONE trick-or-treater.

I left candy on the doorstep and went to the pub. When I came back, it wasn't even touched. So then a trick-or-treater came at about 8:15pm so I legit gave her 1/4 of the candy I had. Cause I kinda had the feeling she'd be the only one. She wasn't even dressed up, either. I just gave her a ton of candy XD She did have a tiara on though.

So then I started NaNo, and then I put 83 pictures on the front page of this.

x.x I'm dead now.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:09 am

Updated with two new ones for Ace and one new one for Kay.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 pm

LOOK AT ACE'S LITTLE BELLY BUTTON! *squeeeeee*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)   

Back to top Go down

Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: