SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)

+14
amylet
Simmielove
Free-Rom
Jerjer
Tweety5401
justme
Nz_angel
Ninisims
Melly
Monks
mynanluvsrpatz
Bliss
ixSydney
Vanadis
18 posters
Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis
Tokens : 9275

Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014) - Page 5 Empty Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 am
First topic message reminder :

Here, I shall (hopefully) keep all my photos in one spot.   :Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014) - Page 5 4179419588:

COMPETITION TRACKER:

IN:
Models Inc Cycle 2
Senior High: Underworld (planning to be in, anyway)
Barbietopia
Anaconda Modeling (on the Officials)

HOSTING:
None Currently

HOSTED:
Delectable
Delectable Cycle 2
Co-Hosted Harry, Hogwarts, and Horcruxes, Oh My!
Are You Game? (cancelled due to health issues on my part)

JUDGING:
None currently

PAST COMPETED:
Edge (cancelled)
Au Natural (cancelled)
Haphazard Cycle 2 (2nd in editing)
Our Song Cycle 2 (2nd)
Flawless Cycle 2 (6th)
Perfect Shot Cycle 4 (2nd)
Neon Lights (2nd)
PINK Cycle 3 (Won)
Photogenic (unfinished)
Haute Couture (unfinished)
Hipster (cancelled)
Beautique (won)
Dangerous Curves: Tropical (won)
Dark Shadowz Cycle 9: Twisted Tales (cancelled)
Allure Cycle 2 (cancelled)
Hot or Not: The Softer Side of Sexy (unfinished)
Senior High Cycle 2: Out of This World (2nd)
Bazaar (unfinished)
Faery Fae Cycle 2 (3rd)
Face Off Cycle 4
Rebel Modeling: Princess Edition

JUDGED:
Guest Judged Erotic semi-finals and finale
Guest Judged The Next Miss Sensation Round 10
Judged Fantasie
Judged Dirty|Secrets|Kill
Judged CANVAS Cycle 2
Guest Judge Le Raunché Cycle 3
Judged Hot or Not Cycle 5
JudgedWicked
Dark Shadowz Cycle 7
On Location
Face Off
Senior High
Caliente
On Location Cycle 3
Revamped: Book Cover Edition: Cycle One

PLACINGS:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OTHER WORK:
Sensation Mag Fashion Stylist
Unbound Scoop Investigative Journalist
Posh Diva Mag Photographer
Just Sims Magazine Editor

Unbound Moderator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marlene Klein
Headshot:
Body Shot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sophia Zabat
Headshot: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Body Shot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lillian Steele
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Freyja (My Simself)
Headshot:  
Body shot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chantrea Soun
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lania Hilitari
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alice Yamada
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Ace Yamada
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Lux Sullivan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Kay Shimada
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And feel free to comment or whatever.  Just don't tell me I look like a chicken wing, because I already know this.

Last edited by Vanadis on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:27 am; edited 160 times in total

Vanadis
Vanadis

Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014) - Page 5 Empty Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:09 pm
Best picture I've done in a LONG TIME.

Neon Lights. Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014) - Page 5 369142835
Vanadis
Vanadis

Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014) - Page 5 Empty Re: Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 pm
Added two Alice pictures.

Vanadis
Vanadis

Thu May 02, 2013 1:51 pm
Added one Alice picture

Vanadis
Vanadis

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 pm
UPDATED holy Platypus

Vanadis
Vanadis

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 pm
Updated credentials and TWO PICTURES

Vanadis
Vanadis

Wed May 07, 2014 11:18 pm
TESTING

Vanadis
Vanadis

Wed May 07, 2014 11:34 pm
TESTING again

Vanadis
Vanadis

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:51 am
Updated activity / credentials....

I really need to update photos at some point. Maybe later today / tomorrow.

TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY, GUYS!
NikolaGirl88
NikolaGirl88
Tokens : 3662

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:19 pm
Noo way! (: Wait is it today or the 19th?
Vanadis
Vanadis

Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:03 pm
19th
lioness_k
lioness_k
Tokens : 4366

Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:45 am
Happy Birthday Vana! Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014) - Page 5 650269930
Vanadis
Vanadis

Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:48 am
Thanks!
heather1307
heather1307
Tokens : 4258

Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:58 am
happy birthday!!
CupcakeeTay
CupcakeeTay
Tokens : 3807

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:10 pm
Happy Birthday :3
Vanadis
Vanadis

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:23 pm
Thanks guys!
Vanadis
Vanadis

Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:25 am
Updated credentials, past competitions, and siggies, if anyone's interested.
Melly
Melly
Tokens : 6839
http://www.ssbjezi.blogspot.com

Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:03 pm
Vana's Vault (Updated 9 April 2014) - Page 5 2774444739
Vanadis
Vanadis

Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:14 am
So that was a job and a half.

I added 83 new photos to the front page. Now I need to eat Halloween candy cause I only got ONE trick-or-treater.

I left candy on the doorstep and went to the pub. When I came back, it wasn't even touched. So then a trick-or-treater came at about 8:15pm so I legit gave her 1/4 of the candy I had. Cause I kinda had the feeling she'd be the only one. She wasn't even dressed up, either. I just gave her a ton of candy XD She did have a tiara on though.

So then I started NaNo, and then I put 83 pictures on the front page of this.

x.x I'm dead now.
Vanadis
Vanadis

Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:09 am
Updated with two new ones for Ace and one new one for Kay.
Vanadis
Vanadis

Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 pm

LOOK AT ACE'S LITTLE BELLY BUTTON! *squeeeeee*
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum