Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Le Poulet

Tokens : 2246

PostSubject: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi everyone ! I’m here to show you my creations, even if I’ve got little time to create things, I spend a large part of my free time making pictures with the Sims, especially since I’ve been chosen to be a judge for Circa’s contest, The Search For The Next Fashionista. I have some success in French Sims community, but I wanted to meet new people, so when Glambunny showed me this forum, I was really excited! Le Poulailler means The Hen House in English, that’s because my username in English means The Chicken!

Bonne visite !
Here are some examples of pictures I’ve made recently, don’t worry, you will see all of them in big very soon, but it’s just to give you an avant-gout of all my creations !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To inaugurate this topic, there's nothing like two photos which have required a lot of work: pose creation, many edits… I’ve added a little introduction to present you those two characters that have each their own history... Naturally, the portrait which I brush here is very limited
The first one is Benjamin "Jamie" Raffin. A young guy who did not make much in his life, he left the family cocoon when he was seventeen, and he squatted here and there at some friends of him. Having loafed about a few years in faculty and having accumulated casual jobs. Jamie is now 23 years old, and he still doesn’t know what to make of his future, he lives from day to day, he spend his time mainly by going out and by playing the guitar in a rock band formed with these buddies, The Chimpanzees. It’s a lad very easy to live, rather exuberant and easygoing. Careless and very open-minded, he is never wary of anyone.
After a rather chaotic childhood, with a distraught mother, Juliet "Jill" Carroll never really lacked of love and was always surrounded. Even if she gives the impression of being very extrovert, Jill is often worried, and finally, she is a little bit shy, she is absolutely not self-confident. To mask that, she tries to always look on the bright side of life, she is constantly optimistic, even if she is often considered as a sucker. When she was eighteen, Julie went to the casting of American Idol, and got noticed; in spite of her failure in quarterfinal she remains persuaded that her future is in the world of music.

Voilà !

Last edited by Le Poulet on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ezparis

Tokens : 3280

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 am

Wow these are amazing :O
Back to top Go down
Puggy

Tokens : 3598

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:42 am

Wow these are breath taking
Back to top Go down
ixSydney

Tokens : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:58 am

Welcome to the community!

Your photos are utterly breathtaking! I can't wait to see some of those other images in full size.
Back to top Go down
Oliviafrost1

Tokens : 8839

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 am

Oh my godness...

These are simply amazing! Your an amazing editer and modeller. Your work is seriously gorgeous! <33
Back to top Go down
Alverna

Tokens : 6968

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:30 pm

WOW, these are awesome! Can't wait to see the other ones!
Back to top Go down
Cutebina

Tokens : 6291

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm

These pics are amazing! Welcome to Unbound Poulet. I hope you enjoy it here, as much as I enjoy staring at your pics!

And may I add: I absolutely ADORE your name and I'm so glad you decided to explore :pink heart: :cheeser:
Back to top Go down
Early

Tokens : 6129

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Eeee, you're too good! *fangirls like Bina*

Welcome to Unbound!
Back to top Go down
Le Poulet

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Thank you so mush for your comments ;p
I hope you will like my next pictures the way you did for those two first pictures, I will post one of them very soon ;p
Back to top Go down
Cutebina

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:02 pm

I'm excited to see! :^o^:
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingBurrito

Tokens : 2616

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh wow, these are amazing! Welcome to the community! I really can't wait to see those pics in full size. I bet they look even better!
Back to top Go down
Le Poulet

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Yeah! It's nice in some way to see the differences between the French and the English community! People in France tends to me very critic, and very exigent, I’m a good example of that, I think that no one will like me as a judge in a contest, you give good marks to every contestants… but personally, I never give a mark above a 35/40 for example, a picture has to be absolutely fantastic to reach this goal, and it’s very easy to go under a 20 out 40 with an average/not so good picture! People here are more enthusiastic. Nevertheless, if I had the time, I would be very happy to take part to a modeling competition here.

So there is a new picture for you:
Two years ago, I participated to a contest which goal was to represent a restaurant, with this picture . I won the contest, and I was satisfied with this picture at this moment, but two years later, I wanted to recreated it, with the help of new tools available (there were no poses when I created the first picture), but I also tried to create something good without using too mush custom content ! I think this new picture is way better: less flash, easier on the eyes and more natural. I hope you will like it!
Back to top Go down
Puggy

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Wow that picture is amazing!
were have you be all my life? ♥
Back to top Go down
Puggy

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:01 pm

And I was just looking at the old and new verson even the before one was awesome!
& I really cant wait to see the big sizes of those pics
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Tokens : 12222

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Gorgeous Work, Maybe we will get to see you compete here
Back to top Go down
http://unboundart.forumotion.com
Le Poulet

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:11 am

Thanks you ! For competing here, I would like to, but until july, I won't be able to do anything since my studies take a lot of time, and Circa's contest to (making exmple pictures for me is extremly long, writing huge comments for each contestant in english too !). But I will !

So, a new picutre this morning :
It's not my favorite picture, it's an advertissement for a perfume, and it was the first time I was making big edits on a picture. The model is inspirated by Bjork, even if because of the light, this picture don't give justice to the work I made on her face.

Enjoy !
Back to top Go down
starling68

Tokens : 4962

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:10 am

Your pictures are incredible! You are really talented <3
Back to top Go down
Le Poulet

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Thank you very mush !
No one else is intressted ? :( Don't hesitate, if there is something wrong on this picture, or some little things I can correct, It's always nice to recieve critics to improve your work !
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

Tokens : 2727

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 pm

OMG your pictures are awesome :D
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Tokens : 12222

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Le Poulet wrote:
Thank you very mush !
No one else is intressted ? :( Don't hesitate, if there is something wrong on this picture, or some little things I can correct, It's always nice to recieve critics to improve your work !

I think its gorgeous, the hair looks a lil pixely,(perhaps an up -do?) that about it and Im a sucker for closer up shots, But overall i think the editing is flawless and you did amazing :D
Back to top Go down
http://unboundart.forumotion.com
Mark

Tokens : 5264

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Oh my goodness. You are one of the most amazing Sim photographers I have ever seen, my jaw dropped. I am dying to see larger sizes of your other pictures.
Back to top Go down
Chouxie

Tokens : 3570

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Welcome to Unbound!

You have some pretty creative pictures :]

By the way, I'm not French or anything, the username was a mistake v.v XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/chouxie
Le Poulet

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Thank you for your comments ! It's nice to see that people love your work, but I think the most intressting pictures are still not there :p

There is an awards ceremony on a french forum where i use to post often, so I started my campaign to be elected as the best creator, and I made a picture :D My user name is "Le poulet", which means "The Chicken", so I dressed my self-sims like a kind of superhero, Super Poulet whiwh spread the good tastes and fight against botched creations ! (That's because I'm recognized for being very very critic and demanding, some people are afraid of my opinions about their creations xD)
Back to top Go down
Cutebina

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:11 pm

LOL that picture is so creative. I Love your work! :Bliss:
Back to top Go down
Mark

Tokens : 5264

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:04 pm

I adore that picture! I named my competition I hosted a few weeks ago "Le Raunché". I know it is not a real French word, but I wanted to give it a French, sexy feel. My favourite Sim in the world is French, I named her "Clémence".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations   

Back to top Go down

Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: