Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugarshoes9cc

Tokens : 2787

PostSubject: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Hey, I'm Sugarshoes9cc, but you can call me Sugars. I would say that I'm still a beginner at modelling, photography and editing but I am improving at every shot I take. Not only I like taking photos on the sims, but I like taking photos in real life, my favourite photo ever can be found here
If you like to lurk; (just like I used to!) don't be afraid to post. I love hearing peoples opinions. But no really mean ones, if it's bad; just tell me how to improve for next time. There, more nicer ;)

Be sure to click on the thumbnails to view the full size image!

Officials Thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sugarshoes9cc on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sugarshoes9cc on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:26 pm

*UPDATE*
Beginners Luck Cycle 3 ended, meaning that Genevieve will no longer be used and will be replaced by Genie. I've entered Genie into Pink so if I get in I'll be updating this thread with more photos of her. Still haven't got my scores from assignment 2 in Close up so that's why this thread seems to be dead, but I did another 'just for fun' photo I done just to practise my editing skills. It'll be on here in a few minutes (hopefully)

*Update 2*
Genie didn't get into PINK so I'm thinking of entering her into Flawless, plus I shall be updating today~

*Update 3*
Am having loads of trouble with my game. First my custom worlds are gone, and now my mods folder. Meaning I have to restart my game, which meant I have lost most of my models apart from Saffron. Luckily, I have the old Genie uploaded on the exchange ..

and now I got to look for all my poses again as well

Last edited by Sugarshoes9cc on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Bump ^-^
Back to top Go down
Cutebina

Tokens : 6351

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Aww cute photos Sugar!

May i ask, where did you get the dress in this pic?
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Cutebina wrote:
Aww cute photos Sugar!

May i ask, where did you get the dress in this pic?
Thank you and I got the dress from here
Back to top Go down
Cutebina

Tokens : 6351

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Oh thanks a ton!
Back to top Go down
leegirl124

Tokens : 2329

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:08 pm

wow. your pictures r amazing.
vary talented people here
i love the first photo <3
Genevieve looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:10 pm

leegirl124 wrote:
wow. your pictures r amazing.
vary talented people here
i love the first photo <3
Genevieve looks amazing!
Thanks
I love that photo too, as well as her pink hair XD
(I really want to have pink hair when I'm older)
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingBurrito

Tokens : 2676

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Nice photos! Can't wait to see more of your work!
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess

Tokens : 2644

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:59 am

Awesome pics ;)
too cute I :pink heart: Genivieve
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:24 pm

TheFlyingBurrito wrote:
Nice photos! Can't wait to see more of your work!
Aww thankyou
OHOHOH I'LL UPDATE IT NOW :D

xodramaprincess wrote:
Awesome pics ;)
too cute I :pink heart: Genivieve
Thanks
Same here ;D
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:25 pm

UPDATED WITH ENTRY FOR IRIDESCENT :3
Back to top Go down
Mark

Tokens : 5324

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Aww, lovely pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Mark wrote:
Aww, lovely pictures!

Thankyou :D
Back to top Go down
ashpie88
Vendor
Vendor

Tokens : 5259

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Cute pics. I recognize a few of them ;)
Back to top Go down
http://asliceofashpie.blogspot.com
Smile267

Tokens : 4436

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Lovely pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:50 pm

ashpie88 wrote:
Cute pics. I recognize a few of them ;)
Thanks and oh really ;)

Smile267 wrote:
Lovely pictures!
Thankyou
Back to top Go down
Scruffy19

Tokens : 2806

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Sugar,
I noticed your interest on the Official forums in Infinite Magazine and judged on these pictures, I believe you'd be a perfect fit for the position of Photographer. If you'd like, You can Apply here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. We'd love to have you join!
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess

Tokens : 2644

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:26 pm

<3 total and utter love!
Back to top Go down
nuttychick123

Tokens : 2823

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:26 am

The photos are all lovely <3 and I love Genevieve's pink hair :D!
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 am

Scruffy19 wrote:
Sugar,
I noticed your interest on the Official forums in Infinite Magazine and judged on these pictures, I believe you'd be a perfect fit for the position of Photographer. If you'd like, You can Apply here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. We'd love to have you join!
I have applied

xodramaprincess wrote:
<3 total and utter love!

Thankyou :pink heart:

nuttychick123 wrote:
The photos are all lovely <3 and I love Genevieve's pink hair :D!

Nutty! *waves*
Thanks and so do I ;D
Back to top Go down
dtyui

Tokens : 2302

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Nice pictures
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:42 pm

dtyui wrote:
Nice pictures
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~   

Back to top Go down

It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: