SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~

+18
mynanluvsrpatz
Vanadis
pam2297
Georgiefred
Chouxie
Early
xchrissy
dtyui
nuttychick123
Scruffy19
Smile267
ashpie88
Mark
xodramaprincess
TheFlyingBurrito
leegirl124
Cutebina
Sugarshoes9cc
22 posters
Go down
Sugarshoes9cc
Tokens : 5188

It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 Empty It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~

Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hey, I'm Sugarshoes9cc, but you can call me Sugars. I would say that I'm still a beginner at modelling, photography and editing but I am improving at every shot I take. Not only I like taking photos on the sims, but I like taking photos in real life, my favourite photo ever can be found here
If you like to lurk; (just like I used to!) don't be afraid to post. I love hearing peoples opinions. But no really mean ones, if it's bad; just tell me how to improve for next time. There, more nicer ;)

Be sure to click on the thumbnails to view the full size image!

Officials Thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sugarshoes9cc on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 37 times in total

Sugarshoes9cc

It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 Empty Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:48 pm
mynanluvsrpatz wrote:Oh I saw that. Love it!
Vanadis wrote:Gawgeous!

Thank you, I'm glad you two like it :D
Sugarshoes9cc

It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 Empty Re: It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 am
Bump! It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 650269930
Something I did to practise editing, now you see why I mainly stick to ingame shots ;D
Sugarshoes9cc

Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:41 pm
I sometimes wonder how many people actually looks at this thread o.o
Vanadis
Vanadis
Tokens : 9275

Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:51 pm
I do!
Sugarshoes9cc

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:26 am
Vanadis wrote:I do!

*puts on list of secret lurkers* xD
Sugarshoes9cc

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:46 pm
Updated with assignment 3 of close up and mock entry for flawless (which I sadly didn't get in)

I'm personally not keen on this photo, but it was either that one or an extension. I like returning in my assignment on time, haha. I just don't like the pose on this one and I don't like her mouth being open ;p

The picture shows four different traits: Rebel, Genius, Loner and Star Quality. You can easily work which one matches the traits ;D
Like I said I didn't get in, shame but oh well I got homework to do :D
nuttychick123
nuttychick123
Tokens : 5224

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 pm
Oooh I love the picture for 'Loner', the pose is great :D!
Sugarshoes9cc

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 pm
nuttychick123 wrote:Oooh I love the picture for 'Loner', the pose is great :D!

Sugarshoes9cc

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 am
Wow
I haven't updated this for ages
o.o

I started my game over again and made random sims. That's all.
But I made my new simself and she looks more like me than the last one.
The hairstyle matches my current one right now. I was on tumblr, bored. So I thought I'll change my profile picture on there. I really liked how it came out, so I then thought I'll change it on here too.

Even before I touched it:

*No picture*

"Before" editing:

I edited the lighting and the sharpness on Picasa

After editing:

Did loads of editing on GIMP too. I changed the skin on the arm, added some makeup and sightly edited the hair.
Sugarshoes9cc

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:40 am
I deserve a bump after not updating this for over a month
so
BUMP
:3
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1
Tokens : 11300

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 am
Oooh I love that!
nuttychick123
nuttychick123

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 am
Yeah that's awesome Sugars It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 650269930! You cleaned up the clothes/arms bit really well and I love the colours you used ^__^
mynanluvsrpatz
mynanluvsrpatz
Tokens : 6007
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mynanluvsrpatz

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:21 am
Looks great! Where is everyone getting that top?
Sugarshoes9cc

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 pm
Oliviafrost1 wrote:Oooh I love that!

nuttychick123 wrote:Yeah that's awesome Sugars It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 650269930! You cleaned up the clothes/arms bit really well and I love the colours you used ^__^
Thanks It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 3684740496

mynanluvsrpatz wrote:Looks great! Where is everyone getting that top?

I don't know where I got the top from sorry It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 3483496927 and thanks :D
Sugarshoes9cc

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 am
For some reason unbound doesn't load o.o' . So I make the most of it when it actually does :3

So anyways .. updatee~
Now I'm actually in a comp (first one for aaagesss) called canvas.

The assignment was a colour splash but with a high contact. Thank god it wasn't a mock assignment because if a comp contained one of those I NEVER get in, it sucks. So think of my excitement when I found out canvas DIDN'T have a mock and had an officials thread in case if unbound decides not to load :D

So when I was looking at the entries I noticed that no one has done the colour green on their entry. Being me, I like my entry to be different than everyone else, so I did a half headshot with the colour green in it.

Getting the image in the eye was pretty easy. All I did was find a small image, copied and pasted it on to GIMP (on a different layer), moved it over the eye and decreased the opacity a bit It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 650269930

Last edited by Sugarshoes9cc on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
Sugarshoes9cc

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 am
I deserve a bump ... right?
nuttychick123
nuttychick123

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 pm
sure do - :BuMp!: :D

I like how you made your entry different from everyone else's :^o^: and Unbound wasn't letting me log in for a while but it seems to be working again now It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 650269930.
Sugarshoes9cc

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 am
nuttychick123 wrote:sure do - :BuMp!: :D

I like how you made your entry different from everyone else's :^o^: and Unbound wasn't letting me log in for a while but it seems to be working again now It's just sweet like Sugar, a photography gallery~ - Page 3 650269930.

For awhile unbound wouldn't load and it ended up on a error page D:
and thanks. I only want my entry to look unique compared to the other entries :3
Sugarshoes9cc

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 am
canvas assignment 2: Still life

Firstly I had a gothic idea in my head, I was going to make the picture look really dark and stuff. Guess what? When I took the picture and edited it, it didn't look "right"

I then looked at google images for still life pictures and found this picture of a red purse with a pair of red sunglasses and a red mobile phone on top. I decided I wanted my picture to look like that image, so I spent ages trying to find the right clutter.

While I was looking for clutter I found this clutter set, no it wasn't what I was looking for but I thought it would be perfect and different for the assignment. So I downloaded it, took a few pictures and edited them all ... I thought they all looked really cool but I had to pick the best picture out of the four and so I chose this one:

One of my best pictures yet me thinks :D
Cutebina
Tokens : 8752

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 pm
Oh my god that looks amazing Sugar! <33
Sugarshoes9cc

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 pm
Cutebina wrote:Oh my god that looks amazing Sugar! <33

Thanks! :D
Sugarshoes9cc

Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 am

Credit to Evie for the original picture.
I wanted to pracite hair drawing because I'm really bad at it at the moment ^^

The third assignment for canvas was to "troll" a picture, meaning that you could do the opposite or take the mick out of an assignment :P
I decided to do the opposite of a color splash, apart from make one thing coloured, I thought I'll make one thing black and white xD
I'm not really so confident with this picture because the other entries are so awesome compared to mine :/
Sugarshoes9cc

Sat May 05, 2012 11:31 am

Another practise of hair drawing :P
mynanluvsrpatz
mynanluvsrpatz
Tokens : 6007
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mynanluvsrpatz

Sat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm
It has good texture but a very strange shape. It looks very square and stop abruptly at the sides. the top looks a bit thick and the fringe too. But you've got the texture down great! Try using a reference picture for shape.
Also, something I've noticed in alot of your photos, the eyeshadow is very thick and heavy. I'd reccomend using guassian blur, and possibly some more subtle colours. But your quality is amazing and your model gorgeous!
Sugarshoes9cc

Sun May 06, 2012 5:51 am
mynanluvsrpatz wrote:It has good texture but a very strange shape. It looks very square and stop abruptly at the sides. the top looks a bit thick and the fringe too. But you've got the texture down great! Try using a reference picture for shape.
Also, something I've noticed in alot of your photos, the eyeshadow is very thick and heavy. I'd reccomend using guassian blur, and possibly some more subtle colours. But your quality is amazing and your model gorgeous!

Thank youu for the feedback <3
I'll try to apply some of the things you said next time :D
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum