Vanadis

Dylsoccer12

Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Share | 

[ISSUE SOLVED; CLOSED THREAD] Unable to Upload Custom Sims/Lots through Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanieleAllysson

Tokens : 2473

PostSubject: [ISSUE SOLVED; CLOSED THREAD] Unable to Upload Custom Sims/Lots through Launcher   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:44 am

As per said in title, I have been facing issue uploading my custom sims/lots through the launcher (using the common and the only way to upload them up.
It says in the launcher "Uploaded", but I can't seem to find the custom sims in my studio.
Has anyone been experiencing it?

Last edited by DanieleAllysson on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Tokens : 12369

PostSubject: Re: [ISSUE SOLVED; CLOSED THREAD] Unable to Upload Custom Sims/Lots through Launcher   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:01 am

Ive heard the launcher is still messed if you are trying to download from the exchange. You can download sims from mediafire same goes with houses if you find them availible. Which then you can put sims in your sims folder and houses depending on the file in your mods folder.
Back to top Go down
http://unboundart.forumotion.com
DanieleAllysson

Tokens : 2473

PostSubject: Re: [ISSUE SOLVED; CLOSED THREAD] Unable to Upload Custom Sims/Lots through Launcher   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:32 am

Bliss wrote:
Ive heard the launcher is still messed if you are trying to download from the exchange. You can download sims from mediafire same goes with houses if you find them availible. Which then you can put sims in your sims folder and houses depending on the file in your mods folder.

Nonono, Bliss...
What I meant was, I wanted to upload and share my sims and stuffs like that.
But in the launcher it says the file has been "Uploaded", but I couldn't find it in my studio on sims3 official website.
Back to top Go down
Sugarshoes9cc

Tokens : 2874

PostSubject: Re: [ISSUE SOLVED; CLOSED THREAD] Unable to Upload Custom Sims/Lots through Launcher   Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 pm

DanieleAllysson wrote:
Bliss wrote:

Nonono, Bliss...
What I meant was, I wanted to upload and share my sims and stuffs like that.
But in the launcher it says the file has been "Uploaded", but I couldn't find it in my studio on sims3 official website.

That's happening to me to, I had that problem when I was uploading my simself to the exchange. So I uploaded her onto 4shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ISSUE SOLVED; CLOSED THREAD] Unable to Upload Custom Sims/Lots through Launcher   

Back to top Go down

[ISSUE SOLVED; CLOSED THREAD] Unable to Upload Custom Sims/Lots through Launcher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Tech Help-
Jump to: