SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
crg1999
Tokens : 4925

(Real Story) A Reason by: crgee Empty (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee

Sun May 22, 2011 1:05 pm
Hi yall (: I'm crgee and I said on my introductory topic that I would post a chapter of my book like every other week or something like that. **This is an actual book. It will (hopefully) get published when it is finished. There are no photos.** Please do not copy my book! Other than that... Enjoy! :D (Also! This is a ghost book.)

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

I was stuck on this pathetic Earth for no good reason. The people in heaven pushed me out like I was the devil, leaving me with the words, “Find it”. I flew down to Earth’s crust with dark wings. Some people could call me a dark angel... though I knew I was only a failure.
My bare feet hit the rough ground with a hard thud. I could feel my wings shift into my back with ease. I wiped my midnight-black hair out of my face and glanced around the area. The fog that covered the ground engulfed the headstones, but by the shivers crawling up my back I could tell I was in a graveyard.
I touched the arm of an ivory-covered angel that hovered over a petite grave labeled, “Jona Scott – 2001-2002, My Little Angel”. The words echoed in my mind as I stared blankly at the oak tree several paces behind the grave. Fog tickled at my ankles as I tried to focus on the dark sky splattered with bright stars.
Breaking my trance, I scanned the very large graveyard and spotted a path. I walked down the grassy path to an open field with numerous amounts of headstones, obviously being a more private burial place. All of them were a faded gray, except one which was unusually white and bright. I went through the headstones like a maze and reached it. I kneeled down to read the fine print, which stated, “Alexia (Alex) Simone – 1990-2010, Will Always Be Remembered”. At that moment, time froze; the trees stopped swaying with the gentle breeze, my eyes stopped blinking. Alex... it was my name, my grave.
It was the small, almost inaudible snap of a twig that time began again. Abruptly, I jumped behind a large juniper tree that covered me. Leaning from behind the tree, I saw a soft glow with an outline of a human. It was almost like mist, I could faintly see the funeral chapel behind it. The soft glob I would think was a head looked my way, leaving a pair of blazing red eyes burned into my head, then looked the other way. When it made the most horrifying, ear-covering screech, I dissolved back into the tree, my breathing speeding up. As an angel, I had the capability to become invisible. Looking ahead at the other trees, I could see more mist-figures peering out. As I turned back around, I could not believe my eyes.
It started with the right hand’s fingers, but it wasn’t before long that the whole arm was solid. Soon enough, long, flowing, red hair grew out from it’s scalp, and those red eyes cooled down to a heart-warming blue.
“It’s clear everybody,” said a delicate, woman’s voice. The woman was wearing a black lace, flowing dress that laid on the ground.
I looked around to see the other mist forms shift into a solid figure- men, women, children.
“God forbid any intruders tonight, on this beautiful, lovely evening... where the moon shines bright,” the voice rang out like bells again.
I slipped through the trees to a point where I could just faintly here the conversation.
Then, I stepped on a twig, and the voices stopped and turned into a hushed, frantic mumble. But, two words were very clear, “Find it”.
I ran down a dirt path, sure that those mist figures could hear my deep breathing. I stopped, trying to remember where I was... I glanced around, blooming flowers, park straight ahead- and then it hit me, I was going into the beauty wing of the cemetery.
Haunting giggles rang in my ears and whispers, saying things like, “We will always get you” or “You can run, but you can’t hide”. I glanced up into the trees lining the path, seeing pairs of glowing eyes all different colors- amber, emerald, ruby. I finally reached the big, iron gates of the park- but they were closed and locked for the night. A different, petite woman appeared.
She giggled and exclaimed, “I found her!”
Large, cold, smooth hands wrapped around my thin, bumpy arms and they dragged me back to the field of the headstones (the one with my grave). When we got there, though, the woman who called out to the other’s was sitting in a large chair- in front of hundreds of screaming... ghosts.
“This is the ghost’s graveyard. Angels are not welcomed here.”
“Who said I was an angel?”
The grip on my arms tightened as the woman narrowed her already-thin eyes.
“Which one are you?” She hopped off her chair and walked towards me. I could feel her cold breath on my face when she was done walking. “Are you that one?” Every head turned to where she was pointing, which was my grave.
I smirked. “How would you know?”
She cackled, sending warm spit onto my face. “I’m the leader of this graveyard. The oldest spirit here. From the 1800’s.”
“That’s a lie. This graveyard opened in the 1930’s.” Some laughs and gasps arose from the crowd of ghosts.
She hissed, “Find out who she is.”
The two men let go of me and I rubbed my arms as I watched them go to my grave.
“Alexia Simone.” Said one of them in a gruff voice.
“In my time, people were still cutting heads off... Nevermind that, I’d rather keep you as my servant.” Anger boiled in the pit of my stomach.
Just as I opened my mouth, a young child from the crowd yelled out, “Wait sister dear!” A little girl no older than 9 popped out of the group of ghosts. She had hazel eyes and light blonde hair that rested on her pale shoulders. “She’s the one.”
“That’s nonsense, Kaylin. Go away.”
“No it’s not!” The girl whined, I could see the fire burning away in her eyes. “You think everything I say is nonsense! Look at her name! Look at the prophecy: ‘You will be saved by Alexia’. You all thought it was the city, it’s not!”
“Take her away, please,” Demanded the woman.
“She’s right though!” “Don’t take her away, the kid’s got a point!” Was the feedback from the fellow ghosts.
“If you say so.” Finally agreed the leader. “Please read me the prophecy, then.”
A man stepped out, a long beard of white glued to his chin. He sang,

On a night with a full moon,
Should come one with a hope, one with a mood.
She should be wearing grey,
And have eyes of white,
And be absorbed, into the night

I fidgeted with my grey blouse as I knew everybody was staring into my strangely yet beautiful white eyes.
The lady worriedly looked at me again. “So it is you,” She whispered, her voice sounding relieved.
A soft, irritating laugh rang through my head. Before I could stop them, words tumbled out of my mouth from no where, “They’re here!”
And at that moment, a cold hand wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me into the darkness of the shadows.

------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it! Leave comments/criticism below :D
crg1999

(Real Story) A Reason by: crgee Empty Re: (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee

Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm
Anybody? 🇳🇴
simsgal
simsgal
Tokens : 5189

Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 pm
Don't worry, my story got no comments either.

Very intriguing, it got me interested. Looking forward to more! I like how you make all of their reactions seem so natural, I can see ghosts acting like that.
crg1999

Sun May 29, 2011 9:53 pm
simsgal wrote:Don't worry, my story got no comments either.

Very intriguing, it got me interested. Looking forward to more! I like how you make all of their reactions seem so natural, I can see ghosts acting like that.

Okay, good... I'm not the only one... I'll check your's out in a sec ;)

Thank you ^.^ I'm a natural ghost-writer and I'm very interested in the topic of ghosts so it helps a lot 🐘
simsgal
simsgal

Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 pm
Yeah, I like how your story isn't very cliche-ish. Haven't really read a story about ghosts/angels before.

:face:
^ghost-ish? Sorta, a very cheesy ghost. LOL.
crg1999

Sun May 29, 2011 9:57 pm
simsgal wrote:Yeah, I like how your story isn't very cliche-ish. Haven't really read a story about ghosts/angels before.

:face:
^ghost-ish? Sorta, a very cheesy ghost. LOL.

Haha yeah a little bit (: LOL.

I know it's different (: I have another book where there's a daycare where kids are dying... >.> .... my friend and I are writing it...
simsgal
simsgal

Sun May 29, 2011 10:00 pm
Different is great, don't make it sound like a bad thing!

It's nice sometimes to not read a book about a teenage girl where there's 2 guys, one seems perfect, gets with him, but then ends up getting with the other more mysterious/geeky guy.

You will see that my story is definitly not cliche either (BTW, I don't recomend reading it all in one sitting since it's half done).
crg1999

Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 pm
simsgal wrote:Different is great, don't make it sound like a bad thing!

It's nice sometimes to not read a book about a teenage girl where there's 2 guys, one seems perfect, gets with him, but then ends up getting with the other more mysterious/geeky guy.

You will see that my story is definitly not cliche either (BTW, I don't recomend reading it all in one sitting since it's half done).

I know right >.>

Yeah I saw your thread and I was like "holy crap" cuz there was like so many chapters... and it's really late so I'll do it tomorrow lol ^.^
simsgal
simsgal

Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm
LOL, that's fine. I definitly don't expect you to read it all tonight. I have been working on it/writing it for about a month.
crg1999

Sun May 29, 2011 10:11 pm
simsgal wrote:LOL, that's fine. I definitly don't expect you to read it all tonight. I have been working on it/writing it for about a month.

LOL yup (:

I really hope people can't stalk me by a photo (my avatar >.>)
simsgal
simsgal

Sun May 29, 2011 10:13 pm
Of course not. Just don't give your name or address.

You look cute. I should've been more smiley/laugh-ish in my pic, but I took a couple pics of myself (since I don't have any close ups of just me), and for some reason I always looked worse when I was smiley. I also wanted to take a pic of my left eyebrow up (I can do the one eyebrow thing), but my right eye looked lopsided. LOL, so I just went with a meaner look. Which really isn't me though.

Sorry, I tend to ramble :lol!:.
crg1999

Sun May 29, 2011 10:15 pm
simsgal wrote:Of course not. Just don't give your name or address.

You look cute. I should've been more smiley/laugh-ish in my pic, but I took a couple pics of myself (since I don't have any close ups of just me), and for some reason I always looked worse when I was smiley. I also wanted to take a pic of my left eyebrow up (I can do the one eyebrow thing), but my right eye looked lopsided. LOL, so I just went with a meaner look. Which really isn't me though.

Sorry, I tend to ramble :lol!:.

Hehe thanks ^-^ I'm just flippin adorable lol. My smile looks weird though... Hehe your head-shape reminds me of an oval :oops:
simsgal
simsgal

Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 pm
Your smile doesn't look weird. It just looks like you're laughing.

Um...heads are supposed to look like ovals? IDK, it looks more oval-ish there than I think it really does.

See, I'm doing the eyebrow thing (I can do it better but then my eyes look even stranger).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I look possessed, but when I do it, I do it just to freak people out and to shut 'em up. And it works. And my face as a whole becomes freakeir on purpose. I can become pretty intimidating when I want.

Last edited by simsgal on Sun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
crg1999

Sun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm
simsgal wrote:Um...heads are supposed to look like ovals? IDK, it looks more oval-ish there than I think it really does.

See, I'm doing the eyebrow thing (I can do it better but then my eyes look even stranger).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I look possessed, but when I do it, I do it just to freak people out and to shut 'em up. And it works. And my face as a whole becomes freakeir on purpose. I can become pretty intimidating when I want.

Hehe (: Some shapes are triangle/square/circle shaped lol. Like mine's all circle-y.... We are TOTALLY off topic lol...
simsgal
simsgal

Sun May 29, 2011 10:22 pm
Yeah, but in general I think all faces look somewhat ovalish.

Cause, no real face is like this: (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee 650269930.

Who cares if we're OT? This isn't EA, it's not like anyone cares.
crg1999

Mon May 30, 2011 9:10 am
simsgal wrote:Yeah, but in general I think all faces look somewhat ovalish.

Cause, no real face is like this: (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee 650269930.

Who cares if we're OT? This isn't EA, it's not like anyone cares.

Yeah I know lol (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee 650269930 I like that we're OT :D
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Tokens : 14705
https://unboundart.forumotion.com

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:33 am
Hmm this was interesting , i wish i would have had pics to go along with it (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee 650269930 i like the breaks inbetween paragraphs just so its not too much to take in at one time ;)

U should def add sims pics to this just to make it more intense (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee 650269930
crg1999

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:46 am
Bliss wrote:Hmm this was interesting , i wish i would have had pics to go along with it (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee 650269930 i like the breaks inbetween paragraphs just so its not too much to take in at one time ;)

U should def add sims pics to this just to make it more intense (Real Story) A Reason by: crgee 650269930

Thanks (: I'd try to take pictures with sims but some of the parts are nearly impossible for me to create and it would be odd if well... only like half of the story had photos lol

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD! THERE'S A TURTLE! >>>> 🐢
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum