SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
ellasims32
ellasims32
Tokens : 4476

Roses Will Die... ♥ Empty Roses Will Die... ♥

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is the first short introduction extract of my new story 'Roses Will Die...♥'.I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to leave any feedback and fill in the review form if you wish! Ella

Introduction

I stood.The gloomy atmosphere circling around my body.Grey fog flew against my snowy pallor..as my dark eyes hung deep in sorrow.Air...it was being slowly removed from my lungs,limp,dangling almost dead.I lay against the rock,my head resting, pretending it was my pillow,but yet i could feel the sharp jagged ends cutting into my head.The sharp pain shot into my neck squeezing the utmost pain and shrieks out of me.That one point that i knew all time was to end,how ever was this going to survive,This moment,this deep agony.I closed my eyes and dark hair covered me,like a shield of darkness.That crave,that want,that yearn for something i could not seem to get over.My eyes closed as the last vision of my normal life enveloped my eyes.Silence.Darkness.I awoke with my life scarred..i was a vampire.

-Introduction

Review Form:
Rate out of 10?:
What did you enjoy about the story?:
Your opinion?:
Any advice?:
Should I continue writing chapters?:

Thank-you for reading,look out for the next chapter and feel free to leave feedback or fill in the review form.
ellasims32
ellasims32

Roses Will Die... ♥ Empty Re: Roses Will Die... ♥

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:59 pm
Please feel free to fill in the review form or leave feedback Roses Will Die... ♥ 650269930
ellasims32
ellasims32

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 pm
BUMP for reads;)<3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum