SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Ella
Ella
Trusted Host
Trusted Host
Tokens : 7536

'Secure'-Introductory Up Empty 'Secure'-Introductory Up

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to 'Secure' a new story series by myself Ella.
'Secure' is a new story based on loss,depression and security. As you can probably figure the writing is a grunge type piece. I hope to interest many readers within this and hopefully be recognized within my potential of writing.

I will probably release a new chapter about 1-3 times a week,if enough interest is received. I will soon post my 'Introductory' along with the images. Please follow and leave any comments(I loves feedback).

This story will be based on the story blog although I will be posting the 'Introductory' here and other relevant updates onto there

I appreatiate all feedback and comments..

Introductory:
(Starts as flashback mode)

The cold tear dripped from my eye as I rested against his snowy pallor. My eyes revealing a deep agony inside my soul called heart. I took out my hand and placed it onto his cheek, looking into his eyes and seeing our past together, as the memories rushed through my brain. His eyes sunken revealing a mysterious characteristic with no emotion, no soul anymore. I whispered inside his musty ear ‘I love you, don’t go’. The pause. The emphasis. One last breath. He was gone. The curtains of my eyes shut as I wiped away that one tear trickling down...

‘It had been 3 years since we parted. My heart was demolished from that day and I don’t believe that it will ever be fixed back together, crushed into pieces. Now I sit every day wiping my worthless tears for I will never be loved again. Imprisoned almost literally by these destroying thoughts inside my head, I can never return to how it was. 3 years today. My once sympathetic heart was plunged beneath the deep seas of the polluted oceans and was delivered back up as a black cloud covering all of the skies. That melodic screech still sickly echoes inside my hesitant mind.’

I sat up straight, not arching my back no-more. I sighed silently and sat amongst the rubble. My cold head was in contact with the concrete walls. My hand ached for I had been writing in this diary, revealing my emotions for there was no way else to release them in any other method. I swallowed as I drank some more of the red wine. A constant look from the diary to the wine which could only heal me from this deep agony.

Shivering with the cold I whispering myself song lyrics, ways to express my feelings. ‘And without you is how I disappear and live my life forever alone now’. ‘Now I'm told that this is life,pain is just a simple compromise, so we can we get what we want out of it, will someone care to classify, a broken heart and twisted minds, so I can find, someone to rely on, and run to them to them full speed ahead, oh you are not Useless We are just Misguided ghosts’I took another sip of wine and sat, alone in my world, Elektra’s world.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank-you for reading again please leave any comments here and any suggestions questions ect. Also please visit the story blog and follow to read future chapters.

Last edited by Ellasims7 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ella
Ella
Trusted Host
Trusted Host

'Secure'-Introductory Up Empty Re: 'Secure'-Introductory Up

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:36 pm
Please notify me if you have read and comments would be much appreciated. :'Secure'-Introductory Up 4179419588:
Ella
Ella
Trusted Host
Trusted Host

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm
Bump chapter1 shall be up in a few days. 'Secure'-Introductory Up 650269930
Thanks for all comments left on other threads <3<3<3
Ella
Ella
Trusted Host
Trusted Host

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 pm
It's nice to hear feedback.
Any before I begin to write the first chapter? :'Secure'-Introductory Up 4179419588:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum