SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Tokens : 14714
https://unboundart.forumotion.com

Artist Showcase Empty Artist Showcase

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:53 pm
Artist Showcase Vht9br

Hello Unbounders! Welcome to our Artist Showcase Section. If you are wondering what the heck this is? Then please listen up and I will cover everything below.

The Artist Showcase section is for Unbounders to Create a portfolio of banners, Signatures and Art they have created and then showcase in their thread. NO this is not a place for you to just post a load of Sim photo's like the "Photo thread" section. YES. You can post real life art photo's that you drew, painted or sketched in your thread.

Yes. You can showcase other PC game art or any other type of art in general. This is just an overall showcase of your art skills.

It is important to keep your portfolio organized and professional looking. Much like browsing for a florist or caterer you want to have a nice presentation with yummy stuff to offer.

It is REQUIRED that you have a Banner/Header for your portfolio at the top of your thread, Considering that you will be taking request for such things, I would imagine it is just as important for you to have one as well. It will also be a nice way for viewers to get an idea of your style and what to expect from you.

PayPal Donations:

Much like other Gaming forums, Creators with portfolios sometimes get donations sent to them via PayPal.
I will ALLOW PayPal Donations here at Unbound but you CAN NOT ask for a donation for your service. If someone wants to donate to you, then they will donate on their own free will and not because you asked or required it.

Why would anyone Donate? This is a questions I have seen on many other gaming forums, For serious graphic artist who take MANY request for signatures, they tend to spend an hour+ on just one signature?!?! Some Creators will draw out anime characters and spend quality time on one request. I myself have donated in the past to someone who created a very detailed signature for me, Donations are completely up to you, but if you feel someone has spent a good amount of time on your request and put much needed TLC and you feel they deserve a donation, then that is your choice. Please do not feel that you need to donate, this is just an option for those of you who want to show your appreciation with a donation.

If you want to post your "PayPal Verified" button in your thread, this is perfectly fine.

Example:

Artist Showcase Btn_do10

Token Donations:

You as a creator are able to set a price for your creations in Unbound token currency. This will offer you the ability to offer a service and get rewarded for it. You can set up the prices however you want or determine it by the difficulty of the request or time put into it.

Remember! You can offer this service completely free as well...

Forms:

Please have a form in your thread for members to fill out and submit to you.
Remember it is important to keep it professional and organized. Members should not have to play the 21 question game when browsing your portfolio.

Taking Requests?

PLEASE keep your status updated for potential requests. In the Description box under the title or in the title box, you can list whether or not you are CLOSED for request or OPEN for requests. Members should NOT have to go into the thread and ask or look through pages to determine whether or not you are taking requests. Pretty simple and makes it easy for everyone Artist Showcase 369142835

Get those portfolios created! If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Last edited by Bliss on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Artist Showcase Empty Re: Artist Showcase

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:15 pm
:Updated:
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 pm
Updated
Whisk89
Whisk89
Tokens : 5459

Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm
So, it can be something as simple as banners as such?
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:50 pm
Yes Artist Showcase 3684740496
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: