SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl
Tokens : 4299

The Sky Legacy: A Supernatural Family  - Page 2 Empty The Sky Legacy: A Supernatural Family

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:15 am
First topic message reminder :

Hi there, The Sky Legacy has been going for a few months now but I'm new to Unbound so thought I'd post it up here too :D

It's the story of the last Sky's who crash landed on Lunar Lakes a couple of generations ago and is a continuation of previous Sky stories I've written but 50 generations after the first of the Sky's learned of her witch powers.

I will include a brief history in the next post but the legacy has a couple of themes to it, one is it's a Supernatural Legacy, Thyone is a ghost, a genie and a witch, her daughter Andromeda was a ghost (spoilers), is a genie and is a witch. The third gen has been chosen as Inara and she's a witch.

On top of being Supernatural themed its also a Romeo & Juliet challenge, and basically the idea is to lead up to gen 10 (maybe further if I come up with some great gens before Romeo & Juliet) with a feud, I am trying to make it plausible even if around Supernatural aspects, for example Georgia's main reason to hate Thyone is jealousy which eats away at her and twists her, she then teaches her twin sons to hate the Sky's. You'll have to read more to see what the boys do to carry it on to gen 3 and so on.

You can find the legacy here.

The chapter list here.

And the family tree here.

I will post the brief history in the post below.

Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

The Sky Legacy: A Supernatural Family  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sky Legacy: A Supernatural Family

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 pm
New chapter :D

Wedding Plans
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

The Sky Legacy: A Supernatural Family  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sky Legacy: A Supernatural Family

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:22 pm
The second generation finished today in chapter 29 :D
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum