SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
MedleyMisty
MedleyMisty
Tokens : 4237

Howling at the Moon - updated 10/12 Empty Howling at the Moon - updated 10/12

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:27 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lilith Parker finds herself on a strange beach one morning, with no memory of who she is and no idea of where she is. All that she has are a few fuzzy memories of the previous night. When she wasn’t Lilith. When she was someone…or something…else.

This is a participatory Sims 3 story. It will occasionally be open to reader suggestions on what the main character should do (thus the second person point of view). Suggestions will only be accepted at my LiveJournal, to keep them all in one place. I'll just link the WordPress here - when suggestions are open, I'll link the LJ.

Chapters

Howl

You remember the hunger. The savage fierce hunger.

Bridges

You may have eaten a happy family last night.

Zombie Licks

You don’t want to be making deals with fairies to not eat them in return for them not turning you into a toothless walking corpse right now. You want your deserted street. You want your fire in a trash can. Possibly you even want to be licked by a zombie.

Also, this story is a sequel to In the Valley of the Sun. Which was started over three years ago, and finished before even Ambitions came out. Howling at the Moon - updated 10/12 650269930

Lilith Parker is working at the local paper, announcing births and birthdays and deaths. One morning her boss Shannon gives her a more exciting assignment – research the local haunted house and write an article on its history. Nice flavor for Halloween, right?

But then Shannon turns up dead the next day, the local townspeople seem intent on keeping the story of the haunted house a secret, and Lilith is being haunted herself. Will she survive?

Here's the chapter list for Valley:

In the Valley of the Sun

General warnings: I often kill characters, there is occasional cursing, and I do tend to like psychological horror. ;)
MedleyMisty
MedleyMisty
Tokens : 4237

Howling at the Moon - updated 10/12 Empty Re: Howling at the Moon - updated 10/12

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 am
I updated! Howling at the Moon - updated 10/12 650269930

New chapter is here - Zombie Licks
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum