SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open!

+6
Lallypop
Elasticgirl
Rikizza
IncomingVirus
lioness_k
spackichan
10 posters
Go down
spackichan
spackichan
Tokens : 3716

MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open! - Page 2 Empty MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open!

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:22 pm
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello and welcome to Mythos!

The first cycle of a mythological-based competition, we'll be focusing on the popular global legends of old - Greek, Norse and Egyptian myths alongside local folklore surrounding various parts of the world. From creepy creatures to god-like figures from history, your picture will be rewriting their stories!

All of the assignments will give you a lot of free rein on what you'd like to portray, as requirements will only give you very basic pointers in the right direction. I aim for this to let your creativity really shine through, so mostly anything goes in your shots. You retell these legends!

Prefer fantasy over fashion? Sign-ups below! I'll be accepting 10 models with 8 rounds, but if more would like to enter, the mock will be an elimination round.

Thread at The Officials!

•No negativity whatsoever, it simply won't be tolerated.
•Custom content and editing is highly recommended.
•No face plastering or photo-skinning.
•I use GMT time to set deadlines and such - please plan accordingly.
•Each assignment lasts seven days total.
•Three extensions may be granted, at five days maximum per extension.
•Any nudity and/or graphic content, please post elsewhere and add a link here.
•If you feel you need to drop for whatever reason, let me know rather than not show.
•Please enjoy yourself!

I'm currently looking for judges, see application form below.
Application form.
•Preferred name:
•Experience:
•Availability:
•Method of contact (e-mail, unbound, tumblr ect.):
•Headshot on black background, bare shoulders:

Judges
Lady Kay
Lallypop

Application in
Bebs
Riki
Vi

Reserved
TheAyaseFanatic
Lidicora
prettyprettyplumbob
Angel_Zarr
Elasticgirl
Caco

Males and Females welcome!
Application form.
•Preferred name:
•Models first and last name:
•Headshot - looking into camera, bare shoulders, hair up, solid black background.
•Bodyshot - simple pose, black dress and shoes (black smart clothes and shoes for our guys ;) ), hair down, transparent background or a solid colour background that clashes with everything on your model.

Scoring will be out of a possible 100.

Creativity ?/20: Did this shot really wow you? We're looking for who really took our breath away with impact.  
Lore-friendly ?/20: I'll be keeping assignment briefings short and sweet, but who really read that over, and took in the clues? Who did their research?
Model Styling ?/20: Self-explanatory. Are Medusa's snakes looking as clean and fresh as they should be? Is that beer I see on your heroes shoes? Keep your model looking good and fitting their style!
Setting ?/20: Just what does that Sphinx think it's doing in the middle of the jungle? Get back to the pyramids! - Be sure your setting fits what you're looking to portray.
Overall ?/20: Putting all of the above requirements together, did everything work in harmony?

Last edited by spackichan on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 6 times in total

FantasticallyMad
FantasticallyMad
Tokens : 4630

MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open! - Page 2 Empty Re: MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open!

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:01 pm
Too bad this isn't receiving much attention. MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open! - Page 2 1371890812 It most certainly is my type of competition!
Caco
Caco
Tokens : 4268

MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open! - Page 2 Empty Re: MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open!

Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:42 am
I don't find good pictures/ressources to make my Naga MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open! - Page 2 2165070328
Jaybee
Jaybee
Tokens : 4430

Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:26 pm
Just a heads up, I think this was cancelled? Or at least, postponed. MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open! - Page 2 2938037905
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
spackichan
spackichan
Tokens : 3716

Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:04 pm
It was postponed, MYTHOS: cycle one -- sign ups open! - Page 2 1371890812 Going to wait until after Christmas to see if there's anymore energy 'round the forums, it's super dead.
Rikizza
Rikizza
Tokens : 3821

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:17 pm
So... is this coming back on?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum