SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Kendall_
Kendall_
Tokens : 3667

Shop Me Stunning : Revamped - Set#02 Up! Empty Shop Me Stunning : Revamped - Set#02 Up!

Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:26 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome back to Shop Me Stunning! The original idea was created by the lovely Rexy, so all the credit goes to her.
Shop Me Stunning is all about freedom. You have the freedom to create whatever you like and do whatever you want. There are no rules and no regulations. There are no limitations. This is not your normal modeling comp, In fact it’s way beyond that.

Anyone can join in! You don’t have to be a huge editor of some sort. You can tweak the simple things and join in!

The main programs are Gimp & Photoshop but you can use any program you like. Another one that is very similar to Photoshop & Gimp and is free is Pixlr. The use of brushes is also allowed. Heck, anything you can do on any editing program is allowed.

This is also hosted on The Officials

- What is this all about?

- Don’t know what to do? Well read everything here. The main concept is to take a normal completely raw in-game shot and create it into something stunning. Hence, the term Shop Me Stunning. You will be given two images of the same sim. One with the hair and one without the hair. You can edit only one or both, It depends on you. Then everything is up to you. You can edit/change whatever you like, hair, make-up, clothes. You can add shadowing, highlights, scars, piercings! You can edit the light or completely change the scene. Whatever you want! The choices are completely endless! For more information and to get more knowledge about this comp please visit these two links.

Shop Me Stunning by Rexy (The Original Creator)
Poised by Lady Emillye (Another Version of Shop Me Stunning)

More Questions :

- Do I have to sign up for this competition?

- No, there is no signing up involved. You don’t have to go through the trouble of creating a model form with body shots and all. You can just come and join in whenever you like!

- Will there be themes?

- Yes, sometimes there will be themes involved. You will be getting a word, for example I give you the word ‘Spring’ and then I’ll leave it all up to your imagination. It’s gonna be an open-edit sort of situation. You can create whatever you want. It can be your typical spring or maybe you could be on the clouds celebrating spring! It’s all up to you. Or maybe I’ll give you a color palette and you have to create a background/complete the picture using that palette. There are no restrictions!

- How many people can join each round?

- Unlimited! Even if you are a newbie and you want to join this. Don’t be shy. All pictures will be accepted only if you get them in before the deadline.

- When is the deadline?

- You will get 2 weeks to submit your completed picture. Each and everyone single picture will be accepted only if you present them before the deadline ends.

- How do I win?

- There are gonna be 3 winners in total. In this revamped version we are gonna go with the voting. When the 2 week deadline ends the set will be closed and all the entires will be up for voting. We’re gonna have 4 days to vote. But you can’t vote for yourself! Oh no! However you can vote for someone else’s entry, that you like. We are gonna choose the 2 winners by voting for them. The one with the highest votes gets 1st place and the one with second highest votes will get 2nd place. However, There are gonna be 2 other judges besides me who are gonna pick their judges choice and let me know about them and then I’ll pick one of them for the Judges Choice. If you are interested in being a judge, please let me know.(:

- What are we gonna win?

- I know this probably isn’t much but each winner is gonna get a banner of their own and a shout-out on my tumblr. Also you are gonna be featured on the ‘Winning Edits’ panel..forever!

- Will you be providing all the screenshots?

No, I would love to have some guest contributors. If in case there’s no contributors then I will be providing a screenshot. But if you want to contribute then feel free to let me know and i’ll email you the details!(:

- Please no negative comments towards other people’s work or the judges pick’s. Negative comments will not be tolerated.
- You can redo the picture as many times as you like before the deadline but please let me know which one you want me to use.
- Nudity is allowed but please post the picture on Unbound or just add a link here. Don’t post the picture on the forums if there is any nudity as it can lead to a ban or deletion of the picture.
- Pasting your model on a different background is accepted. But please make sure it does not feel out of place and it blends in with the model or else it could effect your placing.
- Lastly, have fun. This is meant to be an open editing competition. Don’t be too stressed about anything. If you are stuck on something, just feel free to ask and I’ll be there to help. But have fun!

If you want to try and learn new things, visit THIS page. It have endless amount of tutorials here and I am sure you can find one that works best for you.

- Start Date : November 13, 2014 EST Timezone
- End Date : November 28, 2014 EST Timezone

Every single person have a good and evil in them. We are all capable of doing some good and bad things. Some people want more power or money. And some just want everyone to be happy and they see the best in everything. An old cherokee told his grandson : “ My son, there a battle of two wolves inside us all. One is Evil; It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. Then there’s Good; It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.” The boy thought about it, and asked: “Grandfather, which wolf wins?” The old man quietly replied, “The one you feed.”

- Create a picture showing the good and evil. You’ll be using Lionesskitty09 beautiful model for this set. I want you to use this screenshot to create a photo that shows good vs evil of any kind. Don’t forget to present in a style of your own. To get an idea of this event, you’ll be given a few examples below. Note the small little details.

- You may use a background of your choice. It can either be a plain background, or a actual set. It’s all up to you! Make it colorful or make it black&white.

- You can add a title or a description to your final image. It is certainly not required. But if you feel like giving it a title, a story or a description. Don’t hesitate to do so.

- Creativity is key. There are so many types of good and evil out there. I want your point of view on the good vs evil. So put your whole imagination and creativity into it. If you put a lot of time, care and effort into your picture, your entry is going to stand out and that’s exactly what we want. Creativity is very important is each and every round.

Example :

IMPORTANT NOTE : These screenshots are already cut out for you. Click the one you’d like to use and then save the image rather than copy and pasting it. This will reserve the transparency.

(Please click the picture for full size)

(Please click the picture for full size)

Good luck!! Can't wait to see some amazing edits!(:

Last edited by Kendall_ on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kendall_
Kendall_

Shop Me Stunning : Revamped - Set#02 Up! Empty Re: Shop Me Stunning : Revamped - Set#02 Up!

Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:27 am

None.

Last edited by Kendall_ on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kendall_
Kendall_

Shop Me Stunning : Revamped - Set#02 Up! Empty Re: Shop Me Stunning : Revamped - Set#02 Up!

Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:27 am

None Yet..

None Yet..

Kendall_
Kendall_

Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:29 am
Annnd we're open!(:
Laryanue
Laryanue
Tokens : 3637

Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:31 am
I've been waiting for this one to start! Loving the assignment, can't wait to work on it.
Kendall_
Kendall_

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:15 pm
Laryanue wrote:I've been waiting for this one to start! Loving the assignment,  can't wait to work on it.

yay Shop Me Stunning : Revamped - Set#02 Up! 369142835 can't wait to see what you come up with! ^_^
J_Lin
J_Lin
Tokens : 4160

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:44 pm
Posting here; forgot officials log-in. Here's my entry:

*excuse my laziness in some of the editing...
Kendall_
Kendall_

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:31 am
@J_Lin Woah! That looks great! Thank you for submitting in ^_^
Kendall_
Kendall_

Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:08 pm
Please check out this page and go vote here for your favorite entry!(:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum