SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
lioness_k
lioness_k
Tokens : 4385

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! Empty Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress!

Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:36 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hey Y'all! I'm Kay! Welcome to a high fashion editorial competition!

Bazaar Modeling Agency recently had 13 lucky ladies competing to be the face of their company. Luckily Ava came out on top! She will be joining us for the Cycle 2 judging panel! Now it is your turn, 13 high fashion ladies will have the chance to compete in 8 editorial challenges. Do you think you have what it takes to claw your way to the top?

There will be a total of 8 assignments including the mock. I highly recommend to edit your photos and use CC and pose player. This is not mandatory, but will help you along the way.

Currently we are only looking for YA females only. YA Plus Size Models are also welcome!

You will have 10 days to turn in each assignment unless you need an extension. Please ask for a extension with a 24 hr notice. Extensions will usually be allowed unless stated otherwise. I would appreciate it if no one dropped during the competition. I totally understand if something came up in your life, don't be afraid to let me know.

Also make sure you read the rules below!

*First and foremost, be nice to others! No negativity is allowed, this includes making snarky remarks to other players.
*Absolutely no face-plastering or photo skinning.
*Editing & Pose Player is allowed!
*You are allowed to draw your own clothes or objects.
*Only 2 extensions per cycle!
*Extensions will only be for 2 days. Please ask 24hrs in advance!
*Assignments will last for 10 days!
*Late Extension Request or Late Assignment will result in -3 points deducted off your total score!
*Deadlines will end on Pacific Standard Times! Here is a link to check out the time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Nudity is not allowed unless assignment requires it.

Angel: l
Caco: l

Needs To Check In:
Blond with

Checked In:

Kayla with Amelia Dean
Neiph with January Lost
Annie with Riley Jones
Vi with Haley Dawson
Angel with Caroline Macey
Socal with Stella Thorn
Caco with Myriam Lewitt

Assignment Submitted:
Taylor with Antoinette [Toni] Novak
Peter with Millan Brooke
Heather with Heather MacLeod
Maggie with Paige Church
Leesa with Tabitha Wesling

Model's Submitted:

Maggie with Paige Church
Vana with Alice Yamada
Taylor with Antoinette [Toni] Novak
Kayla with Amelia Dean
Peter with Millan Brooke
Neiph with January Lost
Annie with Riley Jones
Vi with Haley Dawson
Heather with Heather MacLeod
Blond with
Angel with Caroline Macey
Leesa with Tabitha Wesling
Socal with Stella Thorn

Prizes:
1st Place, 2nd Place, & 3rd Place will receive custom signatures!

Last edited by lioness_k on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:43 am; edited 25 times in total
lioness_k
lioness_k

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! Empty Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress!

Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:37 am

A4: Submerged:

Now it is time to take all you hopefuls to a little bit of dramatics. For this next assignment your models will be a total drama queen in a bath tub covered in flowers and jewelry. Your models need to be slightly submerged in a bathtub full of water. Y'all will need to grace your models in body jewelry and make up; while also incooporating flowers either on your model or in the tub. Are you excited? I am, so let's get started!

This cycle we are twisting things up! The winner of each assignment will receive a bonus +3 points for the next round of scores!

Example Photo(s):

Requirements:
One Photo Only
No Border
Aerial Shot
Include bold jewelry and make up!
Models must be wearing flowers or flower included in the photo.
Remember this needs to be an editorial, so keep it high fashion!

NON ELIMINATION

DUE January 9th AT 10 PM PST!

Scoring Rubric:

Editorial: /10
Styling & Accessories: /10
Fashionable Attire: /10
Pose/Facial Expression: /10
Setting: /5
Requirements: /5
Total: /50

Maggie with Paige Church:

Kayla with Amelia Dean:

Taylor with Antoinette [Toni] Novak:

Neiph with January Lost:

Annie with Riley Jones:

Heather with Heather Heather MacLeod:

Socal with Stella Thorn:

Leesa with Tabitha Wesling:
+3 Bonus Points - A2 Winner

Pep with Millan Brooke:

Vi with Haley Dawson:

Last edited by lioness_k on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 18 times in total
lioness_k
lioness_k

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! Empty Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress!

Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:38 am

Words From Your Host:

I was so excited to do this assignment and I was incredibly impressed by how well you did! All three of us judges were blown away with the amount of work each one of you put into the assignments! You should all be proud of yourself!

Quick Note:
Make sure y'all read the requirements before working on your photo. There were a few of you that were deducted points because you didn't follow them.

Congratulations Leesa!
You are the winner of A2 and will receive a bonus +3 points for A3!

FIRST PLACE:

Leesa with Tabitha Wesling: 147.5/150

Editorial: 10/10
Styling & Accessories: 10/10
Fashionable Attire: 10/10
Pose/Facial Expression: 10/10
Setting: 5/5
Requirements: 5/5
Total: 50/50

Leesa, you completely blew me out of the water this assignment. I love love love this shot of your model. She looks ferocious and strong but still looking editorial. I have zero complaints you did a fantastic job! Well Done!

Setting: 4.5/5
Total: 49.5/50

Wow!  This is so beautiful!  Tabitha looks gorgeous, and I love the pose you went with; it’s so dramatic and expressive and she really is the center of attention.  That red starburst coming out from behind her really helps contribute to that effect!  I love the tigers as well; they’re a good balance between realistic and cartoon so they blend well.  The one thing I might say is that they are a bit bright, particularly the one on the left, and it makes them look ever so slightly out of place.  I love how you constructed your set, as well; it’s interesting, but not too busy.  The lights look really cool, too.  The only other thing I might add is that the whip looks a little flat compared to the rest of the picture; a little shading just around the edges would probably fix that.  But this is amazing, fantastic job!!

Editorial:10 /10
Fashionable Attire:10 /10
Pose/Facial Expression:9 /10
Setting: 4/5
Requirements:5 /5

A lot of tigers. The pose is very aggressive and it looks like it tamed those tigers. Love the use of the whip! Nice job.
Second Place: Runner Up For Best Photo

Taylor with Antoinette [Toni] Novak: 144.5/150

Editorial: 8/10
Pose/Facial Expression: 8/10
Total: 46/50

Oh isn't this adorable! Toni looks amazing, I love her whole outfit. She actually look like she belongs in the big tent. Not quite sure what her act is, but whatever it is I like it. The quality of her hand stretched out is a lot darker than the rest of her body. Other than that I loved your concept!

Pose/Facial Expression: 9/10
Setting: 4.5/5
Total: 48.5/50

Wow Tay, I love this picture!  Toni looks really cute, and the way you’ve styled her is magnificent!  I really like the idea behind this, too, I can tell that she is playing the part of the magician.  The red cloth looks pretty good, there’s just one little bump on the left side that looks a bit unnatural, and the panda looks a bit too cartoonish compared to the rest of the picture and kind of stands out for me- as much as I love pandas, I don’t see the cohesion with the set.  I also would have loved to see Toni looking at the camera!  But your setting is wonderful and definitely reads circus for me, and I like the interest that the angle adds as well!  Great job!

Pose/Facial Expression:10 /10
Setting:5 /5

Beautiful job. Cute panda!

Third Place:

Socal with Stella Thorn: 143/150

Styling & Accessories: 8/10
Fashionable Attire: 9/10
Total: 46/50

I can't express to you how much I love this shot. You had a clear direction on what you wanted to create and came up with something marvelous. I'd come to see anyone that could shoot out of a cannon unharmed! Stella's look is really sharp, I love the All American feel. You stylized her just right and I love her overall look. There were part of the images that were a little blurry, but other than that you did a really good job!

Editorial: 9.5/10
Setting: 3.5/5
Total: 47/50

I really love this shot!  Stella looks so cute, and I absolutely adore the idea that you were going with, with the cannon and the retro patriotic feel.  The colors are beautiful as well- though I might have edited some of the colors in the background to make them more cohesive with Stella’s bright outfit, or else muted the colors on her clothes instead.  There are some very fuzzy edges, and the quality is a little all over the place in all the different components, from the blurry cannon to the crystal clear banner, but I think you definitely had the right idea going into this.  Fantastic job!

You Rocked it!

FOURTH PLACE:

Maggie with Paige Church: 133.5/150

Editorial: 7/10
Fashionable Attire: 8/10
Total: 43/50

I love how creative this shot is of your model. Those lions look super scary but I bet she can handle those cats. I love your model's look. The tights kind of come up short at her hips though. I love the styling especially those heels. Overall I thought you did a good job for this assignment!

Editorial: 9/10
Styling & Accessories: 8.5/10
Setting: 2.5/5
Requirements: 4.5/5
Total: 44.5/50

This is a really nice picture, Maggie!  I absolutely adore the bodysuit you chose for Paige (where did you get it???) and she looks stunning, I love the pose too!  The only problem with Paige herself is the headpiece; because her hair is such a pale blond color, there’s not enough contrast there and it’s a bit distracting.  Her makeup looks great too.  What fell short for me was the setting.  I love the lion tamer idea, but the lions are too realistic and make Paige look out of place, and this doesn’t read “circus” for me.  It looks like an ordinary stage; I would have really liked to see a more interesting background.  The whip was a nice touch, though, and the shadows around the edges add an interesting dynamic to the picture.  Good job this round!

Fashionable Attire:10 /10
Pose/Facial Expression: 9 /10

Love the picture. The lions look too real which makes her look pasted into the scene. I know there are some cc tigers and lions for the sims 3 and maybe those would have been a better option for this. Nice job.

FIFTH PLACE:

Vi with Haley Dawson: 122 + 3 = 125/150
+3 Points: Winner Of A1

Editorial: 6/10
Pose/Facial Expression: 7/10
Requirements: 4/5
Total: 39/50

First off I want to say I love that you totally thought outside of the box. No one else used a elephant! I love that it says circus on top of the photo. Also you stylized your model pretty well. Now there were a few things that were off about this shot of Haley. The bodysuit was perfect, but those "tights" don't look like tights at all. They look more like pants. Also even though the pose is nice, her elephants trunk is completely broken into her body. Haley is such a beautiful model, and I felt like this didn't compliment her very well. Overall I thought you did an okay job!

Pose/Facial Expression: 6/10
Setting: 3/5
Total: 40.5/50

I have really mixed feelings about this shot.  I really love how creative you were, especially with the spotlight, but I don’t think it executed quite right.  Haley seems to be half inside the elephant, and the lighting is very flat outside of the spotlight; there should be a gradual change in the lighting instead of Haley being the only thing it reaches, and even in the darkness there should be some more shadows.  Haley’s outfit isn’t very cohesive, and I wish that the circus sign wasn’t so dark!  Your quality is excellent thought and I love the distressed look of the background, and Haley’s facial expression adds a lot of interest to the photo.  I want to know what she’s looking at! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 369142835  Not my favorite from you, but still a good picture!

Editorial:8 /10
Fashionable Attire:9 /10
Pose/Facial Expression:8 /10
Requirements:4.5 /5

Love the spotlight, top hat and elephant! The editing around the arm is a bit messy. Not sure if those are accessory jeans or tights but it works.  I guess try to be more obvious with the styling requirements next time. Nice job.
SIXTH PLACE:

Neiph with January Lost: 122.5/150
-3 Late Assignment

Total: 42/50

Something about this photo makes me really like it. I think the pose is fun and makes me think of a acrobat kind of act. I love her outfit, but I can't tell if she is wearing a bodysuit. From what I can see the styling is right on point. I especially love her make up. You did a good job this round!

Total: 42.5/50

Another really creative shot from you!  I am totally loving your idea off the setting; it’s simple, but definitely not boring, and January really looks like she’s making an acrobatic entrance to the circus!  I really like her makeup as well, and the concept of the pose is definitely there, although because of it I can’t see her outfit, and her shoe is covering up one of her eyes!  Her feet are just way too far forward, and once I looked a little harder I understood but at first glance I wasn’t even sure what was going on with her body.  The colors of her clothes also aren’t cohesive with the setting.  But this is a really cool shot, once again, so keep up the good work!

Editorial:7 /10
Styling & Accessories:9 /10
Fashionable Attire:9 /10
Total: 41/50

I like the idea behind this but the shoe in her eye distracts me. The angle she is posed in takes away from the client seeing her outfit.  The lace and the ice blue are beautiful. The make up is great for the scene.  No boarder and if there is it needs to be more noticeable. I like the background  and use of the boho cushion! Nice job.

SEVENTH PLACE:

Annie with Riley Jones: 121.5/150
-3 Late Assignment

Total: 43/50

Ooo Wee! I really like this photo of Riley. I take it that she is a magician and I love the creativity of it. Her bodysuit is gorgeous, I've never seen anything like that before. I do wish she was wearing some sort of shoe. Also the quality at her feet are a little off. However I really love the setting and that pose rocks. One more thing you forgot the border, so I did have to deduct you a point. This was a really beautiful shot of your model and you did a good job!

Pose/Facial Expression: 8.5/10
Requirements: 3/5
Total: 43.5/50

This is a great shot, I love the color combination of the background! I wish that Riley’s outfit matched the idea of a circus a little bit more; she doesn’t look like she belongs in a circus to me, and I can’t tell if that’s actually a bodysuit…? You also forgot your black border! I do like her pose, she really looks like she’s presenting a show to the audience, but the flecks of greed around her legs especially are rather distracting for me. Make sure you cut her out all the way! I love how Riley is crisp and clear, and the shading on her body looks really good! Excellent job!

Styling & Accessories: 7/10
Fashionable Attire:7 /10
Setting:2 /5
Requirements:4 /5

I love your model and the top of her leotard is Gorgeous!!The setting looks cut and pasted. The green outline needs cleaning. She almost looks like she rushed out of the dressing room without her shoes! Nice job.
Eighth Place:

Heather with Heather MacLeod: 119.5/150

Total: 44/50

As always your model looks fantastic in this shot. I am in love with the tights that you chose for this look and the bodysuit is just perfect. Not quite sure what her act is but I feel the circus theme in this shot. I wish that she had made eye contact with the camera, but overall you did a pretty good job this round!

Total: 38/50

I like this shot, but I’m really not getting circus from it! Heather looks very much like a ballerina, and how can she do that in those heels??? Wow! I really love her tights and the bodysuit- they both look great, but I’m not sure what’s going on with the hair. It’s floating and covering her face! I think that there was definitely more that could be done with the set and with her posing to fit the requirements, but I really like the concept you have going here, and the quality looks great! I love that eyeliner on her, too, and she certainly looks very graceful and pretty. Good job!

Editorial:7/10
Fashionable Attire: 7/10

She looks great. I don't like your choice of footwear or the angle of the picture. Nice job.

NINTH PLACE:

Pep with Millan Brooke: 116.5/150

Total: 40/50

Aww this is a super cute photo of Milan. I love the leotard and tutu skirt. Also the pose is nice and strong. I thought your first use of stock hair turned out really well. However the rest of the photo didn't turn out so great. The shadows were off to me and I would have preferred that Mr Lion was blended into the background. Also the photo is sooo dark, I would have like some brightness to the shot. You still did a good job, I just know you could have done better!

Total: 40.5/50

I like this shot, Pep, and I think your use of hair stocks worked really well! I’m not sure what’s going on with the tutu and the rest of the styling, though; her makeup looks good, but I’m not sure if a tutu classifies as a bodysuit, and even if it does the top is very plain. I would have liked to see a bit more sparkle that’s associated with a circus to give that circus feel! Some accessories would have helped, too. The lion is cute, but he is far too realistic for this kind of picture and doesn’t fit. He is the only thing that makes it seem circus-y. Also be careful cutting out! I can still see some white lines around Milan and the lion’s mane especially; that’s a lot of hard work when there’s so much fringe, so sometimes an eraser not on full opacity can help! You’re really improving your editing though, and I think you did a pretty good job this round! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930

Fashionable Attire:8 /10
Pose/Facial Expression:7 /10
Setting:4 /5

When you have to rush a picture your back is up against the wall. Give yourself more time to create those beautiful shots that I'v seen you take and you'll be very happy and surprised with what you can do. I love the expressions on your model and that lion but the posing is lacking energy. Your models always rock the tough girl mojo-luv it!
TENTH PLACE:

Kayla with Amelia Dean: 114.5/150

Total: 38/50

Ohhh she is one of those acts! The psychic that people come to see from miles around! I thought your idea was super creative, I never would have thought of that. The styling from what I can tell looks nice. I'm not a fan of the tights they don't go with her overall outfit. Also the quality of the photo is sooo dark. I wish the photo was a bit brighter than how it is. You still did a good job this round!

Total: 37.5/50

I really like the fortune teller idea that you were going for here! It looks really cool, and it really love that crystal ball with the purple in it. It’s really sharp and clear and for me is the focal point of the image…but we want to see more of Amelia! She looks really dark here, and I’m not a huge fan of her styling. The body suit is cool, but the tights don’t make any sense to me. She also doesn’t appear to be scaled quite right in comparison to the background, and the crystal ball makes the lack of quality in the rest of the picture stand out more- try and work on making everything sharp and clear! But this was definitely a step in the right direction, great job!

Editorial:7 /10
Styling & Accessories:7.5 /10
Fashionable Attire:7.5 /10

I love the direction you took with this photo. There is a mystical quality to it. I love her red hair and tattoo tights. She's beautiful, yet the table and the model look like they are pasted on top of the picture, there needs to be more depth created by re-sizing the model and objects according to each other and their surroundings along with lighting and shading. Every picture you create is important and part of a learning process. You are improving with each picture and it's about you being happy with what you creations.

NO ONE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Angel: I hope you are okay, I saw that you dropped out of another competition. Hope to see you in future competitions! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930

Last edited by lioness_k on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:39 am

MOCK WINNER: T-Shirt & Panties
Annie with Riley Jones

Last edited by lioness_k on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:39 am
Just in case!
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:40 am
Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 2: Sign Ups Are OPEN! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
Vanadis
Vanadis
Tokens : 9294

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 pm
Reserve me!
Laryanue
Laryanue
Tokens : 3628

Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:20 pm
I really would've loved to join, but my game isn't working , and I'm not sure if I can get it to work properly anytime soon, but I'll be lurking. Good luck everyone!
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:49 pm
Vanadis wrote:Reserve me!

RESERVED! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 pm
Laryanue wrote:I really would've loved to join, but my game isn't working , and I'm not sure if I can get it to work properly anytime soon, but I'll be lurking. Good luck everyone!

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 4073985934 Hope you get it working again!
Vanadis
Vanadis

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:48 pm
Name: Vana
Model Name: Alice Yamada
Headshot:
Bodyshot:

-------------------

Assignment 1:

Last edited by Vanadis on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:38 pm
She's cute Vana! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
Vanadis
Vanadis

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:42 pm
If you need I can try to re-do the head and body shots. Photoshop wasn't working with me and deleted half her coloring... grrrr! I might be able to pull it off, unless it's not a big deal.

Also, thanks! She's the girl version of Ace.
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:43 pm
Vanadis wrote:If you need I can try to re-do the head and body shots.  Photoshop wasn't working with me and deleted half her coloring... grrrr!  I might be able to pull it off, unless it's not a big deal.

Also, thanks!  She's the girl version of Ace.

If you want to re-do it you can go ahead! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
Vanadis
Vanadis

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:47 pm
Okay I'll see if I can get rid of the background via another method to see if it doesn't chop off chunks of her body x.x I still have the original shots so I should be able to.
Vanadis
Vanadis

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:54 pm
Okay... cool. I fixed the headshot and bodyshot. Now she doesn't have chunks of legs and arms missing XD
lioness_k
lioness_k

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:55 am
She looks great Vana! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
lioness_k
lioness_k

Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:19 pm
Hey Y'all! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930 I'd like to close sign ups by next friday! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930 So hopefully y'all get your applications in! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
Caco
Caco
Tokens : 4261

Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm
Reserve for me and Paola Nima please Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930

Must I submit friday? I can't do pictures before sunday... Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 4073985934
lioness_k
lioness_k

Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:43 pm
Caco wrote:Reserve for me and Paola Nima please Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930

Must I submit friday? I can't do pictures before sunday... Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 4073985934

I'd love to have you join! I was thinking about closing sign ups by the 9th of November. So you have plenty of time! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
Annie_H
Annie_H
Tokens : 3498

Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:22 pm
I would like to join, please reserve me. <3
lioness_k
lioness_k

Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:33 pm
Annie_H wrote:I would like to join, please reserve me. <3

Glad to have you! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930 You are reserved!
lioness_k
lioness_k

Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm
BUMP!
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:21 am
8 days left for sign ups! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
lioness_k
lioness_k

Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:25 pm
Just a few more days left! Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle Two: Judging In Progress! 650269930
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum