SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down

Idea A or B?

0 - 0%
1 - 100%

Total Votes: 1

Poll closed
crg1999
Tokens : 4924

Legacy Idea Poll (Vote For The Better Legacy Idea) Empty Legacy Idea Poll (Vote For The Better Legacy Idea)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 am
Hi everybody! I'm Casey and recently I've been wanting to do a legacy... but I'm stuck on which idea to do. So, below me are two ideas each with a complete description. Then you just tell me which one you like better (a or b)

Idea A:

(A Rainbowcy)

When angel [name goes here] falls from heaven, she's stuck all alone in Sugar Valley. People look at her oddly, why is she so... white? She's thinking the same thing. But when she meets someone special... could that all change?

Idea B:

(A Supernatural Legacy: vampires, angels, devils, aliens, etc.)

[Name] is just a normal girl. But when she falls in love with an angel- how normal is she really? This chain goes on and on with supernatural creatures... but can a bump in the road change it all?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum