SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Gfurst
Gfurst
Tokens : 4709

The adventures of Will Furst Empty The adventures of Will Furst

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 pm
Hey people, Will is that guy in my avatar... Nice capture right?
This pic is funny, at the moment he was waiting for food to cook, right to the right of him was a one-night girlfriend waiting :p
So i will write here some of his funny stories. Not sure if this is the right forum for it though.
I guess i look a bit like him, the white on his eyes and mine are very alike. So i'll write this stuff as first person memoir, kay?

===== ch-1 Detective days.
I started of as Young adult seeking success in the big city of Brideport, got a little apartment downtown and got myself in the private investigator field.
Also i got a little nack for books and the like, being a bookworm i always ended up in the library for good fun times.

After a while of chasing people around town and searching through their garbage can, i got a little tired. Not that the pay wasn't good, in fact it was the only thing still keeping me in that profession.
Getting to know Brideport was a fun time, even better, getting to know the celebrities. I don't know what it was, if it was my detective tales or my care-free style, but the girls really took on me. One of them, Lola Belle, a big star, always enjoyed spend some quality time in my little cramped apartment.
But being with a celebrity has it downside too. It wasn't long before the city begun to take noticed of me. Girlfriends started yelling at me for no good reason, the press took notice of some public mishaps i had, no biggie, i'll just blame someone else :p ( poor lola).

I was a tiny bit sad with the pitfalls on my relationships, but it served me good, now i had a good free time to try and write something.
My first book wasn't at all that great, that's why i was really surprised when received that call from France. As it turns out, some first-edition collector had his eyes on my book, all i had to do was travel to France.
Great right? A travel can't hurt me. Taste some fine nectar, appreciate the beautiful environment and the best part, meet some of the local girls ;).
Yeah, it was great, but i postponed the trip, I was afraid to pay the heft travel sum, 1900$ :x. Poor me, if only i had known, delivering the book had me earn a handsome 7000$, far more than i had ever done in my career.
The trip was awesome, i ended up dating the the girl that brought my book, met some of the fine locals habits, even went tomb exploring. With the book money plus relic gathered, i had far surpassed my financial expectations on traveling.

Upon return to my cramped apartment, i got thinking: Why am i going through the city searching people garbage cans?
That were the point i've finally made the decision to give up detectiving and go search my lifetime wish (big fatty royalty checks) as a professional writer.

==================

Hey people, so how was it? too cheesy? I'll write more stuff later, but want to know your opinions about it.
Also how is my real writing skill? English is not my native language so i'm pretty much destined to have some faulty text parts.
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1
Tokens : 11321

The adventures of Will Furst Empty Re: The adventures of Will Furst

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm
Wow, thats great! I enjoyed reading that xD
Gfurst
Gfurst

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 am
Oliviafrost1 wrote:Wow, thats great! I enjoyed reading that The adventures of Will Furst 3616433288
Hey, thanks, but now i'm sure this should be in the stories thread instead, any moderators please move :oops:
I'll write more stuff as soon as i possibly can( I'm very lazy you know?).
Gfurst
Gfurst

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:00 pm
Hey there, if any moderators read this, could you please transfer the thread to the stories?

I'm been occupied playing another game and fixing one of the saves. But still even though i don't play this one any more i think its pretty funny and will finish the chapters with a happy ending, also will put some of pics i kept.
Sorry for taking so long.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum