SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1
Tokens : 11321

The Citrus Legacy Everything Sour And Sweet Chapter 5: Love Hurts 8/8/11 Empty The Citrus Legacy Everything Sour And Sweet Chapter 5: Love Hurts 8/8/11

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi there! This is the Citrus Legacy. I got the idea ages ago in April and I've been planning it since then. I've got ideas which will make you laugh and cry, smile and doubt. This legacy starts off with our rebellious founder Kitty Citrus. Kitty has a love for painting but an even greater passion for partying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Invitation For Romance Or Trouble
This or That
Party On
Changes
Chapter 5 Love Hurts

Thank you for reading!

Last edited by Oliviafrost1 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

The Citrus Legacy Everything Sour And Sweet Chapter 5: Love Hurts 8/8/11 Empty Re: The Citrus Legacy Everything Sour And Sweet Chapter 5: Love Hurts 8/8/11

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 am
Reserve
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

The Citrus Legacy Everything Sour And Sweet Chapter 5: Love Hurts 8/8/11 Empty Re: The Citrus Legacy Everything Sour And Sweet Chapter 5: Love Hurts 8/8/11

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 am
Prologue

Hi! My name is Kitty Citrus. At the moment I'm in a lot of trouble and trying to fiddle my way out of it. I slowly peeked round the corner, checking side to side for anyone one. Luckily no one was there. My little sister told me Mum and Dad wanted to have a 'Word' with me and whenever I go chat with them I end up being grounded. Swiftly I glided across the floor, trying my best not to make a sound.

My old trainers, battered and worn out not making a squeak. I was inches away from the door. Studying the area, no one was outside either. Now this was my chance. I dashed for the door like a crazed bull. Twisting the handle, I knew it! I was home free!

Oh no.. I gasped when I saw my parents. Both equally as cross as eachother glaring at me with their beady eyes. My Mum looked me straight in the eyes, I knew it! Tallie or JJ must of told them. My Dad looked tired but I could tell in his eyes he was fuming. They're not the old Misty and Phoenix they used to be.

"Kitty Citrus!"

My Mum bellowed.

Turning around I started twisting and pulling at the handle but it was locked.

"Kitty, they'res no point we asked Tallie and JJ to lock it so we could have a word with you."

Ignoring them I carried on trying to pry open the door. I'm not getting grounded again.

"Kitty you listen to us or we'll take away your phone... for a month!"
Suddenly I jolted round, acting like I was listening to them.

"Now Kitty, we want to know why we've got messages on the answer phone for you saying great party last night?"

I tutted, but Dad gave me a cold glare.

"Studying party.. yep we were having a studying party.. we had fun studying!

Well I better take Tallie and JJ to school now!"
They both raised there eyebrows. Why am I so stupid? Studying party?!

"Also we want to know why we're getting complaints off the neighbours about the noise last night?"

"Um.. Tallie and JJ we're playing a loud game of muscial statues?"

This time Mum tutted. But she looked even more cross. Great..

"Don't you go blaming this on Talluah and Jay!"

Now she must be cross because she's saying Talluah and Jay by they're real names not they're nicknames.

"So what happened last night Kitty?"

I started to mumble something but it was too muffled for them to hear. What actually happened last night was that I had a massive party when my parents went out for the night.

I invited a lot of people from school, even some people I hate! But it's not a party without tones of people aye? Everyone was having a good time laughing, dancing, mucking around.

Things stared to get a bit outta hand. Everyone started dancing on the furniture, screaming and shouting. People started breaking stuff and making a mess. The chairs were stacked up and kicked down for a game. Plant pots were smashed. Even we were messing around on Tallie and JJ's slip and slide.

Even me and Bianca were getting along for the first time ever, maybe she was just in a party mood. We usually fight and scream at eachother at school but we were giggling and laughing.

When me and Gabrielle my best friend ever! We will never be seperated! Were dancing together there was a knock on the door, but it wasn't a knock you'd hear from someone delivering something it was a bang on the door followed by shouting.

"Open this door right now!"

One of the guys opened the door and an angry looking lady stormed in straight for me.

But... it was a police officer. Barabra to be precise. We've had a lot of 'greetings' before.

"Ah, yes I should of suspected little Miss. Katherine Citrus"

I glared at her, I don't know why but adults find it amusing the call me Katherine. Eventhough my real name is Kitty. My teachers call me Katherine as well apart from the nice ones. Even my Mum had a chat with my teachers about calling me Katherine not Kitty.

"My names Kitty! Get it right!"

She started staring at me, giving my daggers everytime she glanced.

"Uh.. hi Barabra I should say.."

"Excuse call me Officer Barabra. Missy we've had complaints about the noise levels at your house. I need to speak to your parents!"
Suddenly everyone gasped and started whispering among themselves.

"My parents are out..."

"Ah.. so a party while your parents are away.."

"No, we're just dancing for no reason..."

Her face started to turn tomato red, frown lines creased into her forehead. I've done it this time.

"Right now Missy, don't you ever talk like that to me again! I'm phoning your parents in the morning!"

"No! Don't please! I'll be grounded for a month!"

She started to laugh, she had a witches cackle. It pierced through my head.

"Well, you should of thought about that Missy!"
------------

"Well.. uh..."

I couldn't think of any good excuses, I've used all the good ones before to get me out of stuff like this.

"And where was Tallie and JJ?"

"Well.. I kinda locked them in JJ's room.."

"What!"

Suddenly I jumped, even Dad jumped! Sudednly I heard faint giggles behind me.

Behind me was Tallie and JJ giggling. Or I like to call them the Terror Twins.

"Yah Mum, she did lock us in JJ's room! It smells in there..."

"Hey!"

Mum stared back at me, I could tell I was in deeper trouble

"Say sorry to them both Kitty!"

"But-but they had the game console in there to play with!"

"Say sorry!"

I looked down at the little munchkins, they were still giggling. They love it when I get into trouble.

"Sorry... squirts.."

Mum sighed.

"Now go to your room Kitty, we did actually get a call off a policewoman saying you had a party!"

"No I didn't! She's lying!"

Mum tutted once more.

"Just go to your room Kitty! Your grounded for 2 weeks!"

I stormed into the house, stamping my feet. This time I wasn't trying to make no noise I was trying to make a lot of noise. 2 weeks, I muttered to myself. 2 weeks! Urh..! It's not my fault I like to party, did they ever party when they were younger or did they just be boring sticks in the mud.

I burst open my bedroom door and trudged over to my bed. I sat down on the bed.

"Why is it always me? I bet Mum and Dad never got told off this much!"

As I leaned back, I heard something making noises. I sat up and found Tallie's unicorn. With all my strength I launched it across the bedroom where it hit the wall the toy went silent.

I fury, holding back the tears I through more stuff at the wall what I could find, fashion magazines, old teddies but I stood still when I came across my old paintbrush. I used to go to art club but they kicked me out when I stopped going. Getting ready to chuck it across the room I stopped, I literally froze.

Dropping the paint brush, I swooped down and pulled an old blank canvas from under my bed, as well as paints. I picked up my paint brush and start pouring paint onto the pallet. I could feel fury in my strokes, as well as sadness.

I stood back and stared at my painting. Why am I so underappreciated?
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 am
My other chapters will be on wordpress
JewelsRule
JewelsRule
Tokens : 5560
http://a-truth-universally-acknowledged.blogspot.com

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:09 pm
That's awesome! I can't wait for more :D
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 pm
Thank yooh Jewels <33333

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:53 pm
Thanks Horsey and Fel *Blushes*
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:53 pm
Chapter 1 will be up tomorrow
JewelsRule
JewelsRule
Tokens : 5560
http://a-truth-universally-acknowledged.blogspot.com

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:46 pm
What's the wordpress site called?
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm
It's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm still working on it though.
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:09 pm
I'm writing up the chapter
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 am
Chapter 1 up for reading:

Invitation For Romance Or Trouble
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:10 pm
Chapter 2 up for reading

This Or That
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:03 am
Should be getting Chapter 3 up today or tomorrow <33333
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 am
Chapter 3 up:

Party On
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 am
Chapter 4 up:

Changes

Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:21 pm
Im not gonna stop this! xD And thank you!
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:44 am
I will be updating it sometime xD After I've been swimming

Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 pm
Chapter 5 Love Hurts

Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:30 am
Lmao XD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum