SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations

+28
JKAmaryllis
Ninisims
jaicee521
Georgiefred
nuttychick123
Jacquelinejvr
Beech
ladybug65
xodramaprincess
mynanluvsrpatz
leegirl124
GlamBunny89
SilverDragon
evergreen
Chouxie
Mark
Sugarshoes9cc
starling68
Bliss
TheFlyingBurrito
Early
Cutebina
Alverna
Oliviafrost1
ixSydney
Puggy
Ezparis
Le Poulet
32 posters
Go down
Le Poulet
Le Poulet
Tokens : 4716

Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations Empty Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations

Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:58 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi everyone ! I’m here to show you my creations, even if I’ve got little time to create things, I spend a large part of my free time making pictures with the Sims, especially since I’ve been chosen to be a judge for Circa’s contest, The Search For The Next Fashionista. I have some success in French Sims community, but I wanted to meet new people, so when Glambunny showed me this forum, I was really excited! Le Poulailler means The Hen House in English, that’s because my username in English means The Chicken!

Bonne visite !
Here are some examples of pictures I’ve made recently, don’t worry, you will see all of them in big very soon, but it’s just to give you an avant-gout of all my creations !
To inaugurate this topic, there's nothing like two photos which have required a lot of work: pose creation, many edits… I’ve added a little introduction to present you those two characters that have each their own history... Naturally, the portrait which I brush here is very limited
The first one is Benjamin "Jamie" Raffin. A young guy who did not make much in his life, he left the family cocoon when he was seventeen, and he squatted here and there at some friends of him. Having loafed about a few years in faculty and having accumulated casual jobs. Jamie is now 23 years old, and he still doesn’t know what to make of his future, he lives from day to day, he spend his time mainly by going out and by playing the guitar in a rock band formed with these buddies, The Chimpanzees. It’s a lad very easy to live, rather exuberant and easygoing. Careless and very open-minded, he is never wary of anyone.
After a rather chaotic childhood, with a distraught mother, Juliet "Jill" Carroll never really lacked of love and was always surrounded. Even if she gives the impression of being very extrovert, Jill is often worried, and finally, she is a little bit shy, she is absolutely not self-confident. To mask that, she tries to always look on the bright side of life, she is constantly optimistic, even if she is often considered as a sucker. When she was eighteen, Julie went to the casting of American Idol, and got noticed; in spite of her failure in quarterfinal she remains persuaded that her future is in the world of music.

Voilà !

Last edited by Le Poulet on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Ezparis
Ezparis
Tokens : 5750

Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations Empty Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 am
Wow these are amazing :O
Puggy
Puggy
Tokens : 6068

Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations Empty Re: Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:42 am
Wow these are breath taking
ixSydney
ixSydney
Tokens : 4745

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:58 am
Welcome to the community!

Your photos are utterly breathtaking! I can't wait to see some of those other images in full size. Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations 650269930
Oliviafrost1
Oliviafrost1
Tokens : 11309

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 am
Oh my godness...

These are simply amazing! Your an amazing editer and modeller. Your work is seriously gorgeous! <33
Alverna
Alverna
Tokens : 9438

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:30 pm
WOW, these are awesome! Can't wait to see the other ones!
Cutebina
Tokens : 8761

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm
Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations 354460240

These pics are amazing! Welcome to Unbound Poulet. I hope you enjoy it here, as much as I enjoy staring at your pics!

And may I add: I absolutely ADORE your name and I'm so glad you decided to explore :pink heart: :cheeser:
Early
Tokens : 8599

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:47 pm
Eeee, you're too good! *fangirls like Bina*

Welcome to Unbound!
Le Poulet
Le Poulet

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:00 pm
Thank you so mush for your comments ;p
I hope you will like my next pictures the way you did for those two first pictures, I will post one of them very soon ;p
Cutebina

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:02 pm
I'm excited to see! :^o^:
TheFlyingBurrito
Tokens : 5086

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 pm
Oh wow, these are amazing! Welcome to the community! I really can't wait to see those pics in full size. I bet they look even better! Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations 650269930
Le Poulet
Le Poulet

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 pm
Yeah! It's nice in some way to see the differences between the French and the English community! People in France tends to me very critic, and very exigent, I’m a good example of that, I think that no one will like me as a judge in a contest, you give good marks to every contestants… but personally, I never give a mark above a 35/40 for example, a picture has to be absolutely fantastic to reach this goal, and it’s very easy to go under a 20 out 40 with an average/not so good picture! People here are more enthusiastic. Nevertheless, if I had the time, I would be very happy to take part to a modeling competition here.

So there is a new picture for you:
Two years ago, I participated to a contest which goal was to represent a restaurant, with this picture . I won the contest, and I was satisfied with this picture at this moment, but two years later, I wanted to recreated it, with the help of new tools available (there were no poses when I created the first picture), but I also tried to create something good without using too mush custom content ! I think this new picture is way better: less flash, easier on the eyes and more natural. I hope you will like it!
Puggy
Puggy

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:59 pm
Wow that picture is amazing!
were have you be all my life? ♥
Puggy
Puggy

Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:01 pm
And I was just looking at the old and new verson even the before one was awesome!
& I really cant wait to see the big sizes of those pics
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Tokens : 14693
https://unboundart.forumotion.com

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:21 pm
Gorgeous Work, Maybe we will get to see you compete here Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations 354460240
Le Poulet
Le Poulet

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:11 am
Thanks you ! For competing here, I would like to, but until july, I won't be able to do anything since my studies take a lot of time, and Circa's contest to (making exmple pictures for me is extremly long, writing huge comments for each contestant in english too !). But I will !

So, a new picutre this morning :
It's not my favorite picture, it's an advertissement for a perfume, and it was the first time I was making big edits on a picture. The model is inspirated by Bjork, even if because of the light, this picture don't give justice to the work I made on her face.

Enjoy !
starling68
Tokens : 7432

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:10 am
Your pictures are incredible! You are really talented <3
Le Poulet
Le Poulet

Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 pm
Thank you very mush !
No one else is intressted ? :( Don't hesitate, if there is something wrong on this picture, or some little things I can correct, It's always nice to recieve critics to improve your work !
Sugarshoes9cc
Tokens : 5197

Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 pm
OMG your pictures are awesome :D
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Tokens : 14693
https://unboundart.forumotion.com

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm
Le Poulet wrote:Thank you very mush !
No one else is intressted ? :( Don't hesitate, if there is something wrong on this picture, or some little things I can correct, It's always nice to recieve critics to improve your work !

I think its gorgeous, the hair looks a lil pixely,(perhaps an up -do?) that about it and Im a sucker for closer up shots, But overall i think the editing is flawless and you did amazing :D
Mark
Tokens : 7734

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm
Oh my goodness. You are one of the most amazing Sim photographers I have ever seen, my jaw dropped. I am dying to see larger sizes of your other pictures.
Chouxie
Tokens : 6040
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/chouxie

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:47 pm
Welcome to Unbound!

You have some pretty creative pictures :]

By the way, I'm not French or anything, the username was a mistake v.v XD
Le Poulet
Le Poulet

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:08 pm
Thank you for your comments ! It's nice to see that people love your work, but I think the most intressting pictures are still not there :p

There is an awards ceremony on a french forum where i use to post often, so I started my campaign to be elected as the best creator, and I made a picture :D My user name is "Le poulet", which means "The Chicken", so I dressed my self-sims like a kind of superhero, Super Poulet whiwh spread the good tastes and fight against botched creations ! (That's because I'm recognized for being very very critic and demanding, some people are afraid of my opinions about their creations xD)
Cutebina

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:11 pm
LOL that picture is so creative. I Love your work! :Bliss:
Mark
Tokens : 7734

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:04 pm
I adore that picture! I named my competition I hosted a few weeks ago "Le Raunché". I know it is not a real French word, but I wanted to give it a French, sexy feel. My favourite Sim in the world is French, I named her "Clémence". Le Poulailler - Le Poulet's creations 650269930
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum