HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
Bliss
New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 Vote_lcapNew* Before & After Editing - Page 6 Voting_barNew* Before & After Editing - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Beech
New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 Vote_lcapNew* Before & After Editing - Page 6 Voting_barNew* Before & After Editing - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
LE
Oliviafrost1
Mark
ladybug65
ashpie88
aa13ls10
Vanadis
Dylsoccer12
Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

New* Before & After Editing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Whisk89
Whisk89

Tokens : 3606

New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: New* Before & After Editing   New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thank you!

I did use some hair strand brushes for the ends, because I am bad at the ends of hair, New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 4179419588
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rey1993
rey1993

Tokens : 6105

PostSubject: Re: New* Before & After Editing   New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:37 am

I deleted the before one New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 3483496927 but il share the after New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 650269930

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
435q
435q

Tokens : 2780

PostSubject: Re: New* Before & After Editing   New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am

Above is stunning! I'm curious how you skinshade. If you use a method that isn't already a tutorial, would you mind doing a tutorial for it? *.*

I haven't edited in probably half a year, but I just got an idea tonight and had to do it! I made Thumbelina from some random old screenshots I had. Spoiler alert! I've never drawn hair the way I did it nor have I drawn clothes at all. You'll clearly notice that. I was pretty proud of the blouse, but the hair covers it up...

Before NSFW:

After:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New* Before & After Editing   New* Before & After Editing - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New* Before & After Editing
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: