SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
BobSkellington
BobSkellington
Tokens : 3904

BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺ - Page 2 Empty BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:49 am
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Welcome to BarbieTopia, The Princess Edition. In this Barbie~Based competition, models will have to battle it out to become the ultimate Barbie Princess.

The assignments will be based off Barbie~inspired pictures and movies. Can you win the Prince Ken`s heart and become the Princess of BarbieTopia?

This will not be easy, since you are not the only one competing for the crown.

Good luck and may the best Barbie win ;) o:)  <3  :#  (*)  :p  :D ;)
♕ Model must be YA, female/male.
♕ Extensions will be granted, I'm pretty laid back with extensions, as RL can get busy, BUT, if I feel you have had too many extensions, I may refuse your request. This also applies if I feel the extension you have asked for is too long.
♕ Assignments must be handed in on time, unless an extension is granted.
♕ CC, or no`CC, YOU CHOOSE.
♕ Editing shall also be allowed, unless the majority thinks it should be ruled out.
♕ Obviously, you have to be nice to everyone.BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺ - Page 2 650269930
♕ REMEMBER: Judges comments are personal opinions, but also there to help you excel. Of course, If you feel something a judge has said is wrong, say your piece, BUT, do it in an adult and Princess nature.
;
♕ The prizes are pretty Simple, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place Siggie and The Crown, of course <3

♛ Preferred Name:
♛ Model's Name:
♛ Age:
♛ Do You Understand Simlish?O.O:
♛ Short Bio:
♛ Head and body shot on a white background, head shot wearing a Barbie~Shirt, (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7599991, this is the only one I could find. If you can find it without having to download this Sim, then go for it, editing a logo on top of a white~tank top is allowed, too BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺ - Page 2 3616433288);-;and body shot wearing a light-pink Princess/long Formal dress.
;
♛ Judges:

I will be accepting 2 to 3 judges with at least some experience in either judging and or modelling.

♛ Judge name:

♛ Experience:

♛ Head shot on contrasting/transparent background
♛ Wearing a Barbie~shirt, (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7599991, this is the only one I could find. If you can find it without having to download this Sim, then go for it, editing a logo on top of a white~tank top is allowed, too BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺ - Page 2 3616433288);

*Judges will be chosen on experience and not first come first serve.* BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺ - Page 2 650269930 However, newbie judges can also apply as we all had to start somewhere. BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺ - Page 2 650269930

Last edited by BobSkellington on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:37 am; edited 3 times in total

BobSkellington
BobSkellington

BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺ - Page 2 Empty Re: BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:21 pm
BUMP ;pp;
BobSkellington
BobSkellington

BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺ - Page 2 Empty Re: BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺

Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 am
This is due tomoz!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum