SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Beech
Beech
Tokens : 19928

Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th - Page 5 Empty Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:50 pm
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, let's try to see if we can get some interest for something a little less fashion-y and more story-based! This is one of my favorite competitions and one that has had huge success in the past.

BE WARNED: This is a non-elimination competition!

While story-based could scare some of you into thinking you're just not that creative or scare some of you away thinking it's too time-consuming, I want to be the first to tell you - STOP IT!

This is not a super intense competition and actually is quite simple to do and hasn't made previous competitors feel overwhelmed in the past! It's fun, it requires creativity, and I know you'll love it!

So...what the heck is this? Well, it's quite simply a story competition that will chronicle your model's trip through his/her senior year of high school at the prestigious Senior High! This school moves around a lot, but is always accepting of the most unique students.

We've been in Sunset Valley, we even have a campus in space! Well, this year, Senior High's newest campus opens up: The Underworld Campus

This campus is for those who are less likely to strive for the limelight. The students at this campus are unique in a darker way. We require our students to be full of secrets, mystery, and even some special, perhaps creepy talents!

Both YA male and female models accepted!

No negativity of any kind is allowed - this includes belittling yourself
Editing is allowed and highly recommended
NO face-plastering or photo-skinning
You are allowed to draw your own clothing or objects
Only 2 extensions per person per cycle - yes I will be keeping track
Only 2 days MAX extensions are allowed - you must ask for one at
least 24 hours in advanced
Assignments last 7 days
Deadlines are set at Pacific Standard Times - adjust accordingly
Please don't drop - if you are too busy or think you will drop, DON'T SIGN UP!
Writing creative mini-stories is required for this competition
Have fun and be creative

NEEDS TO CHECK IN

CHECKED IN

ASSIGNMENT SUBMITTED

Extensions Granted
Vana |
SoCal |
Vid |
Nini |
Cyan |

Thread @ Officials

Last edited by Beech on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 62 times in total

Vanadis
Vanadis
Tokens : 9244

Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th - Page 5 Empty Re: Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th

Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:23 am
Bookie lost her login info on the Officials.
BookBluff
BookBluff
Tokens : 4186

Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th - Page 5 Empty Re: Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th

Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:56 am
Last time I tried to log onto the officials I got seriously annoyed/upset/angry because it kept telling me my password was wrong, after I'd put in all of my usual passwords, then it sent me to origin to get my password changed, but there was nothing on origin to let me change my sims password, and I was in tears, and kinda wanted to throw my laptop at the wall.

This time... I just hit sign in and it let me sign in.
-sobs- I can do the thing.
Beech
Beech

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:13 pm
Ooooh I see. No biggie. I can keep this one open. I will say that since they connected with Origins whatever password you use for Origins is what signs you in on the officials Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th - Page 5 650269930
aa13ls10
aa13ls10
Tokens : 5168

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 am
For some reason I can't get the account set up on the officials to work properly because when I try to sign in it redirects me to set up an account then I put my info in and it says there is already that account. Sorry.
aa13ls10
aa13ls10

Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:41 am
Assignment 4

Out of all the lessons on offer at the school, chemistry was the one that Trista enjoyed most. The teacher Mr Deming was so engaging. Every lesson he had practicals prepared for the students so they could practice their skills. This was especially helpful for Trista as she was able to practice her potion making skills in this lesson.

Trista, being notoriously dodgy with her magic was open to all the help she could get.

In the third week of school, Mr Deming put up a notice for willing students to help run the junior chemistry club. Trista's eyes gleamed when she saw this notice. She hadn't done many extra-curricular activities since she joined the school so this would be perfect (and brilliant for work applications).

She turned up at 4 o'clock Tuesday afternoon in the third science lab expecting loads of people to be there. She was wrong. There were only a handful of eager-beans. Trista sighed. Oh well, at least she knew these people shared his passion.

'Who wants to try something ... er... explosive. Nothing dangerous, don't worry.'

Trista was excited, she was running this club so she could do what she wanted.

She walked over to the chemical cupboard and pulled out a handful of colourful chemicals.

'Put your safety specs on people' Trista announced.

Tentatively Trista poured the chemicals together in a flask and waited. Something was meant to happen by now.

BANG!

A cry went up among the students. When the fog cleared Trista could see some were hiding under the desk, shaking. A few unfortunate ones in the front row were covered in some sort of sticky red stuff which Trista had no idea what it was.

'That was not meant to happen.' Trista re-assured the class, although they were all giving her funny looks; they were not convinced.

'Okay. You can go.' Trista had never seen people leave a classroom so quickly. Trista slumped down into her chair. What had she done wrong?

In the doorway she could see Mr Deming.

'Bad session Trista?' he asked.

Trista did not reply, only nodded.

'Maybe I should run next week's session. That might turn out better.' Mr Deming suggested as he began wiping up the mess on the bench.
Beech
Beech

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:47 am
No worries, I'll keep this open Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th - Page 5 650269930
Beech
Beech

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 am
Scores from assignment 3 are posted now. I stayed up late just for you guys to get them done Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th - Page 5 650269930

Reminder: Assignment 4 is due on the 6th
aa13ls10
aa13ls10

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:11 pm
Just reading through my story again, in the fourth paragraph I meant to say 'her passion'. Would it be possible for you to change it. Sorry for the mistake.
Beech
Beech

Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:12 pm
I'll fix it AA13ls10
BookBluff
BookBluff

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:21 pm
Yay, thanks for the scores <3
BookBluff
BookBluff

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:30 am

My favourite class was Latin, even before Professor Snape came along. That's not actually his name. Richard, Shamrock and I just call him that all the time. I mean, the physical resemblance to Alan Rickman is uncanny, but beyond that... Well, he just acts like a Snape.
He doesn't like me, which is a shame, because I think he's amazing. Then again, I don't really blame him, given the reason Mrs. Calliope retired.
I mean, to be fair, the entire thing was an accident. I actually didn't deserve these detentions. I mean, I get the Halloween ones, though half of them weren't really my fault either. And I completely understand the ones I got for that stunt Richard and I pulled with Jane.
But if anyone deserves the detentions in this case, it's Phil.
The doodle had been pressuring me to go out with him since Halloween. Something about how I'm “His kind of girl.” Ugh. The absolute pig.
I told him no, each time he asked, but he kept asking. So finally I had to say no a bit more forcefully. He gave me no other option. It was either continue to be harassed by the weasel, or get back at him. Obviously I chose the latter.
After our late night excursion with Jane, Richard and I had kinda been put under house arrest. And no amount of the amazing telekinesis prowess I had been gaining could help with that.
For a while I thought maybe I could touch Jane again, and go back to being invisible. I had started to control that power a little more, towards the end. It would be just enough to get me out of the dorm at night. I could sneak over to Phil's dorm, and do something horrible.
But, naturally, the heinous she-cow had her door locked. I tried picking it, to no avail.
So, I had one option left.
Her name is Bronwyn. She's usually very quiet in class. It took us ages to figure out why. She's like a freaking Harry Potter witch or something, I swear. She says spells, and things happen. I half expect her to accio stuff to her. But she never does. It's some other weird word. Welsh, or something, I think.
Anyway, Richard was the one who thought that I might be able to get her power. So I did. That part was easy enough. A light touch on the hand is all it really takes for me any more. She didn't even notice I wasn't wearing my usual gloves. Heck, she barely even noticed that I'd touched her. Talk about zoned out.
Richard and I started looking up Welsh words for nasty things that I could do to Phil. And I was all ready to exact my revenge.
Only, it seemed like the whole Welsh thing didn't work. I thought for sure that my power had failed, or that maybe Bronwyn's power is one that I simply can't mimic.
Richard seemed to think it was my pronunciation. But dd can't make a th sound, it just isn't right. So what if it's not English, it's still using the latin alphabet, so it should still abide by the same rules. Digraphs and all.
So I started to plot some other revenge on him, and didn't give another thought to Bronwyn and her power.
I should probably explain before I go on about why Latin was my favourite subject, even before Professor Snape. Well, it's simple. I already knew Latin. The nuns made us learn it. They said it would put us closer to God. According to them, though, beating ourselves would also put us closer to God. So I don't put much stock in what they say.
I mean, sure, under Mrs, Calliope Latin was fun enough. Certainly more fun than the nuns who just made us repeat a lot of prayer Platypus over and over again. Jeeze, we get it, you're nuns. You're married to God, shut up about it.
We found out in my next Latin class just why my power hadn't seemed to work.
Apparently I can't exactly use Welsh spells if I don't know the language. Though it wasn't just my pronunciation that was off. According to Bronwyn, who was put in detention with me for “sharing” her power with me – B.S., and the teachers know it – she has to know what she's saying. It's more than just saying the word and expecting things to happen.
Why we were talking about fire in latin class is the real mystery here. Mrs Calliope was freaking out while everyone tried to put it out. I was kinda just in shock.
Beech
Beech

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:20 pm
Great Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th - Page 5 650269930
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Tokens : 14653
https://unboundart.forumotion.com

Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:36 am
Senior High Cycle 3: The Underworld Campus - A4 Due April 6th - Page 5 650269930
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum