SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
LE
LE
Tokens : 7318
http://lethestrange.weebly.com

Gothic Rose: The Story of Ebony Stone (From the Comp: Iconic) Empty Gothic Rose: The Story of Ebony Stone (From the Comp: Iconic)

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 pm
This story is about my model from Iconic found on the Officials. I have decided to expand upon the story and post it here. There will be some slight adult content. I will also post the modelling pic for the assignment I wrote the chapter for (until I either win or am eliminated).

And I will be posting links to exclusive content throughout the story.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

For the longest time it was just Ebony and her mother, her father having died when she was just five years old. Her father was the love of her mother’s life and when he died her mother wasn’t able to move on, often drinking or inviting a string of “uncles” over. Some of which tried to get a little more friendly with Ebony as she grew older.
One “uncle” seemed to have stuck around a lot longer than the others, although who could blame them from wanting to get away when Ebony’s mother was more often than not too wasted to have “a good time”. And Ebony was often late getting in, if she bothered to come home that night. She would often crash at a friend’s place when she was feeling particularly spiteful towards her mother and her constant binge drinking and sleeping around.
But this one “uncle”, he stuck. He was an older man and well off. He never tried to hit on Ebony, and would often try and protect her from her mother and “uncles”. To say that Ebony was wary was an understatement. But it came as no shock when her mother sobered up for a year to marry and move herself and Ebony in with the guy long enough to spend most of his money and landing them in a small two bedroom bungalow.
After that year was over, Ebony found her mother becoming more and more wasted, inviting men over while her step-father was out working at all hours of the night to keep them supported, since the only work her mother did was spread her legs for any man willing.
This had gone on for a few months, until one day, while Ebony was sitting at the grand piano her step-father owned, plucking at the keys with disinterest, her step-father walked in just after getting home from work to find liquor bottles everywhere and her mother opening the door to their bedroom, the stench becoming overwhelming in the cramped house.
As the two adults started arguing, Ebony began plucking at the keys to try and drown them out. As her parents started to argue about their finances, Ebony realized she was playing a sad melody. As the yelling increased, she first started to hum and then sing under her breath. Ebony had become so engrossed in the song that she was singing, that she barely registered the slap her step-father had given her mother when her mother had started to act like a spoilt child.
While her mother rubbed her cheek and her step-father had his arm still raised, they had looked at each other and then to Ebony as she played. Her mother smirked at her husband and in a hushed tone told him, “If we force her to become a musician, we’ll never have to worry about money again. She has a beautiful voice, a voice of an angel.” Her mother sneered.
Her step-father looked away in shame of having to force Ebony into this, while his wife had dollar signs in her eyes as she went to make a few calls. And then, Ebony stopped playing, whispered,
"Forgiven." She picked up her binder, gazing over the artwork she had etched into it and rushed into her room to write her first lyrics down.

Can click on "Forgiven." for youtube link to the song. Binder to see a pic of the binders and artwork she had etched into it to download the Gothic Rose Binders.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum