SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
ALMAinWONDERLAND
Tokens : 4610

My "Astronacy" Legacy Challenge Empty My "Astronacy" Legacy Challenge

Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm
Hey guys I made up this legacy challenge thingy just now, I was wondering what you guys thought of it :?: Its a mixture of a rainbowcy, baby challenge, and aliens :mrgreen: Please go through it and tell me what you think, and if you decide to try this out please post pics/links and tell us about it! Im starting mine as we speak, I will post pics and links once Im finished My "Astronacy" Legacy Challenge 650269930
My moon sim Lumi MoonChild
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And exchange link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

**********ASTRONACY**********

Your sim has been chosen to undergo an extensive alien experiment long in the making. A young fertil subject from each planet in the solar system will mate with an earthling in hopes of repopulating Earth into an alien melting pot!

MAIN RULES:
-Your founder (representing Earth) will mate with an alien from different celestial bodies of our solar system.
-They MUST start TWO lineages: one with an alien from the Moon and the other with one from the Sun.
-You must have as many babies with these two aliens as you can. (this is so they will be the 'founders' of the new alien sims race)
-Then your sim must have one child minimun with an alien from each place: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
-You must keep the alien from the moon and the alien form the sun with you in your house as permanant housemates (you can marry one, date one, whatever you wish but they just both need to be living with the founder sim)
-You can kick out all the other aliens your founder mated with once your done doing the deed or choose to move any of them in for more of a challenge!
-You must raise all your offspring from the moon and sun aliens until they are old enough to move out, then you may kcik them out if you wish.
-Have fun!

RULES FOR MAKING THE ALIEN SUBJECTS:
-MOON ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the white, gray or silver category. Lifetime wish must be 'Leader of the free World' One trait must be over emotional. Sign must be cancer.
-SUN ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the yellow, orange or gold category. Lifetime wish must be 'Leader of the free World' One trait must be party animal. Sign must be leo.
-MERCURY ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the lilac category. Lifetime wish must be 'Emporer of Evil' One trait must be athletic. Sign must be gemini or virgo.
-VENUS ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the pink category. Lifetime wish must be 'Leader of the free World' One trait must be flirty. Sign must be libra or taurus.
-MARS ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the red category. Lifetime wish must be 'Emporer of Evil' One trait must be hot headed. SIgn must be aries.
-JUPITER ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the light green category. Lifetime wish must be 'Emporer of Evil' One trait must be snob. Sign must be saggitarius.
-SATURN ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the dark green category. Lifetime wish must be 'Leader of the free World' One trait must be green thumb. Sign must be capricorn.
-URANUS ALIEN:Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the purple category. Lifetime wish must be 'Emporer of Evil' One trait must be insane. Sign must be aquarius.
-NEPTUNE ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the blue category. Lifetime wish must be 'Leader of the free World' One trait must be angler. Sign must be pisces.
-PLUTO ALIEN: Skin tone, hair, eyes and all clothing must be in the black category. Lifetime wish must be 'Emporer of Evil' One trait must be evil. Sign must be scorpio.

OTHER INFO:
There is no set amount of generations you have to complete, but it would be suggested to choose to continue either your sun or moon legacy. Feel free to use any mods or cheats. Try to make your sims look as 'alien like' as possible by making large eyes, tiny nose, etc. I bt you guys could come up with great stories to go along with this.

Thanks for reading 😉
Vanadis
Vanadis
Tokens : 9290

My "Astronacy" Legacy Challenge Empty Re: My "Astronacy" Legacy Challenge

Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:09 pm
Oooooh, I might have to try this...
ALMAinWONDERLAND
Tokens : 4610

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:25 am
Cool I hope you do :My "Astronacy" Legacy Challenge 4179419588: iM STILL MAKING ALL MY SIMS >.< UGH
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum