SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Scruffy19
Scruffy19
Tokens : 5217

Untitled... *Updated!* Empty Untitled... *Updated!*

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 pm
Hello all, I recently started a story; not a possible simming story, yet, a story. There might be a simming picture from time to time, but my main goal with this is to create an overall visual effect in writing, as it should be.

'One Thousand Views "Thank You" Letter'
:zombie:
Just imagine me making that face...
GUYS! WE HAVE OVER ONE. THOUSAND. VIEWS! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I for one can't, I never expected any of my stories to be popular at all, especially this one as the idea was crafted directly for my own desires. I was so shocked when I saw the comments that stated that the not only liked it, but loved it!

Well... I'm glad you love it, I really, really am.... but here's something that you need to know:
:puggy:
Yep. Seriously. Without all of you, my readers, none of this would be possible; you guys give me that little push that I need to write and keep at it all the way through... and I'm incredibly thankful for that.
Happy one thousand guys! ...Think we can make it two?

Introduction...
I collapsed onto the ground with him, just as I had so many lifetimes before, though they would not after. This time, as his lips reached my neck, I did not feel the excitement build up within me, as it always had done; and so I thought that it would remain forever, until our final moments. No, now did I only feel frightened by the force of his teeth slip across my pale skin, intoxicating me to disappearance, threatening my existence. I pulled away from him, sitting up carefully; touching the sides of my neck, trying my hardest to examine them in the dim light, relieved at the feeling that there was nothing indicated of change. I let out a slight sigh, my breathing quickened, my heart rate increased, I feared of losing myself to him, though I feared even more of losing him. He, the love of my life, looked up at me, focusing his eyes onto mine. He cleared his voice before speaking, as I held my head down in shame. “You lied to me Elizabeth.” He said lowly, though his voice was not angered by my actions; hurt, confused, and depressed were the sounds of the words coming from his lips, the same lips that almost killed me seconds ago. “You are not ready.” I shook my head carefully, continuing to sigh as I looked at the ground, I had lied to both him, and to myself. I was not ready to die; I was not ready to be slaughtered as I had so many times in previous lives, or so it seemed. I loved him, I could not possibly live without him, though that was not the worry of the night's events. The worry, however, was that I knew that he could not live without me, and would die without me. His loyalty and love for me ran as deep as my own for him; and that was what frightened me. He must kill me.
I looked up at him; tears in my eyes as I fell into his strong arms; tears running down my cheeks as I cried out to him, “I am sorry.” My voice was filled with a new kind of agony as I did so. I felt his hand reach down, stroking my long, dark hair; as comfort filled my body. His lips touched my temple, ever so lightly as I saw him look up at the stars. He nodded his head. It was time. “Frederick,” I started, pushing a strand of hair away from my face, forcing it to land on my back; revealing my neck once more. “Kill me.” It was only then that reached down, steadily touching my cheek, soothing it, warmth to his touch. He opened his mouth to speak, then hesitated, closing the roof of his mouth tightly; “No.” He stated, forcing more tears to run down my cheeks at an increased speed, thinking, knowing what was next for him to say; and those words were more painful than my own death, more powerful than anything, because as he rested his head on my shoulder, he hissed lightly; placing one final kiss on my cheek. “You. Kill me.”
Oh god; as I looked carefully at the base of his neck a passion fell through me, my heart, mind, and soul. I wanted to do so; rather badly, more than anything in the world, yet, I could not do so, for I had a desire worth more than the blood; the blood pushing ever so swiftly through his veins, the blood, that would mean that he died, a painful, agonizing death while the ability for myself was to live, not die; the desire, the urge to resist, was himself; the man whom I loved desperately more than anything in existence, the man whose risk to love was to die. I shook my head carefully, tilting my head to the side for a few brief moments, each moment only making the thoughts of dieing, of loving, harder. “No, Frederick.” I stated, my knees going weak from resistance, my head suddenly feeling as if I were going to fall to the ground from dizziness. “I refuse. I refuse to kill you, just as you refused to kill me.” He nodded his head in agreement, proving that he, himself, had understood. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he placed his arm around my waist; pulling me closer to him once more. “I love you.” I told him, nodding placing a kiss upon his lips, a kiss that increased my excitement, sorrow; sympathy. “I love you; and I will die for you.” He only simply nodded in return, kissing me deeply. He lifted a hand to my cheek, leaving it there as if he were to caress me, though he did not. “I love you.” He echoed, his voice stern, strong; pushing me back from him with its force. “I love you, Elizabeth; more than you will ever know.” His words were filled with kindness, love; I drew myself back into his arms, placing my head on his chest; listening, taking in the silence of the night, unoccupied by words, only emotions. We both looked up to the full moon in the sky; love in our eyes. I reached over to him, placing my lips upon his; whispering, tears falling down my eyes, my voice full of agony the words, "I apologize; Forgive me, please." With those final words, we both fell to the ground, motionless; dead.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Author's note: So... Yes. This is how the introduction ends. As you can tell by the words, the story takes place in an entirely different time period; 1812 to be precise. There will also be a prologue to this story before the first chapter is released; I know... THE SUSPENCE! If I can take it, so can you. For now, to keep you occupied, I will post a slight explanation of exactly what Frederick and Elizabeth are... Vampyres. Yes. I know, the creature choice is not very creative on my part, and I apologize for that. But, take a look below and I hope you won't be as disappointed in me as I think you are!

Vampyres- The creatures of the night; often known as flame, meaning passionate, passionate love. Each Vampyre is assigned a mate from the beggining of their creation. It is their duty, their mission; to befriend the mated vampyre by the age of twenty-one or they die, a painful, harsh death immediately, under the full moon; thence forth, the vampyre will return for another chance to meet their mate before the second lifetime ends. When the two vampyre's meet, they will have a total of six months to socialize, fall in love, and do what ever else they want; at this time, abilities begin to settle in; starting with abnormal athletic ability, weight loss, and vison enhacement. The process finishing with the abilities to control time, read human minds, and use the loquitur inter mentes; a latin translation of 'speaking between minds' or telepathy. When the six months expire, a single vampyre will kill their mate, taking first blood, and, sadly, killing the mate to advance as a creature of the night, including immortality. This however, is a painful process; which, in the end, will only result in more heartbreak rather than the event itself, seeing mates always are of the opposite gender. In the Introduction, we see the six month event taking place between Elizabeth and Frederick, where one must kill the other, or they both are doomed the same fate; to die.
Accreation- The day of meeting between two individual vampyre mates. From the day the two met one another, they are creating the others love by 'marking' them, a process of which pain does not exist. Even though it does. The two single vampyre's souls are then entwined together, which then creates a permanent bond between the two, also helping their vampyre abilities to form and settle in. See above for more information. The bond will strengthen the love between the two vampyres throughout a six month period as to where they must kill one another, one individual surviving; or the full moon shall renew their vows, their memories, and kill them both.
Marking- A process taking place between the two vampyre's from the moment they meet. This does not cause harm to the vampyre's involved, though it will in the future. The marking will strengthen the bond between the two vampyre's as time continues, strengthening their abilities, their senses, and their love for the other. This process eventually will cause heartbreak; from fear of the six month deadline in which they must kill the other. Sometimes the marking will show a mark on both vampyre's skin, a sign of a true bond, a bond in which is hard to break; nearly warning that both of the vampyre's are going to share the same fate- to die a harmful, painful death.

Marking Ranks

None: "Hidden. Hiding from the love you are destined to have."
Eternal Flame: "A passion that will never end, die, or be extinguished." (Found at Wiki Answers)
Eternal Spiral: "A sense of agression. Agressiveness, Sensuality, and Love."
A Single, Straight Line: "True, eternal love that is never to be, or become forgotten."

Last edited by Scruffy19 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 am; edited 12 times in total
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Untitled... *Updated!* Empty Re: Untitled... *Updated!*

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:05 pm
Prologue...
'There was a man. A man with a frighteningly pale complexion, which only stood out more due to what he was wearing... pure, dark black. His eyes were focused on mine, and I felt a single shudder spread down my spine as he did so; for his gaze was undeniably cold. He smiled slowly at me, revealing a layer of bright, perfectly white teeth. I grasped onto everything I sensed from him- his complexion, his intoxicating scent; it was almost as if he were drawing me nearer to him, into his fear, into his despair, into his agony; and in response to those temptations I stepped closer to him, my feet barely even recognizing the cold, hard texture of concrete beneath them. It was only then, as I grew nearer, and nearer again to him, that he spoke to me. His voice so alluring, so charming that it made my knees go weak. I wanted him. I wanted him so, very desperately. Then, I realized what he was saying, the single individual word coming from his mouth drawing pain to my temple, though I loved it... for the word he said was simple, and it was my name... "Charlie..." He said it almost as if it were the happiest thing that had ever came from his mouth, almost as if he could say it over and over again at a continuous pace. "Come... to me..." I took yet another step, completely entranced by his smoothness, his swagger, his looks. He was under dressed, the only thing that he wore were a pair of gorgeous, beautiful dress slacks. He almost made me feel out of place, informal, denied. I looked down onto my own ensemble, my face shocked, my eyes widened, my lips curving further into a smile as I gazed upon the lovely textures that covered my body. I wore a fabulous, jet black strapless dress with lace at both the top and bottom, lining it. The color was so dark that it was the exact same color as my hair, my long black hair; which was let loose, freed from its usual bun styling. It curved around my shoulders, just enough for there to be a small amount in the front, and a large amount hugging my waist. I wore plain Mary Jane heels, up above the ground merely three inches. Then, as if acting on impulse, I looked back up to the man, beaming like a childish school girl whom had just been given a present... I stepped forward yet again, though this time I acted out of my own desires for him.'

Last edited by Scruffy19 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Tokens : 14694
https://unboundart.forumotion.com

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 pm
:O Now I really wanna start on my story.

Is it bad, that mine would be more of a picture book? lol
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 pm
No, not at all! I just like mine to be discriptive, that is all. Untitled... *Updated!* 650269930
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:29 pm
:BuMp!:
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:14 pm
Georgiefred
Georgiefred
Tokens : 7515

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 am
O.o chills! That was really good!
Bliss
Bliss
Creator
Creator
Tokens : 14694
https://unboundart.forumotion.com

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:11 am
You should gib piccies now scruffy :P
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:36 am
Georgiefred wrote:Untitled... *Updated!* 1384998410 chills! That was really good!
Aww, Thank you! I don't think I'm that good yet, and I don't know if I ever will be... But if you had a slight chill than that's what I want to hear!
:Thanks:

@Bliss, I'm thinking of doing a picture for every thousand words or so. You know, because a picture is worth a thousand words? Idk though, partially the reason that I wanted the visual effect was so that I wouldn't have to take pictures. I'm sure everyone would love yours; but as for me, I know my simatography sucks. I know my graphics, even though they're better than before; suck. I do not have beautiful pictures! I have ugly, (one-year-old) beginner modeler pictures that look horrible. I really, really need to be coached... Which is why I'm thinking of joining LE's School or if Twi opens up the Agency for another Cycle. But as for right now I'm kind of a sitting duck when it comes to creating pictures.
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 pm
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm
Ninisims
Ninisims
Tokens : 7525

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm
WOW......that is excellent Scruffy!!! I.want.MOAR!!!!
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am
anitat103 wrote:WOW......that is excellent Scruffy!!! I.want.MOAR!!!!
Ask and you shall recieve! Untitled... *Updated!* 650269930
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 pm
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 pm
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 am
Ninisims
Ninisims
Tokens : 7525

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 am
You're killing meeeee.......more?!!! :Untitled... *Updated!* 4179419588:
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:20 pm
:Updated:
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 pm
Georgiefred
Georgiefred
Tokens : 7515

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm
:Wha: Untitled... *Updated!* 1384998410 Untitled... *Updated!* 1384998410 Untitled... *Updated!* 1384998410
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:15 pm
Scruffy19
Scruffy19

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:56 pm