SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Girfactor
Girfactor
Tokens : 4392

Does anyone have any other mature poses made? Empty Does anyone have any other mature poses made?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 pm
I have been looking for some new poses for my game lately. Like woman x woman etc. Something that will bring to life my current Sims 3 models. XD And I have four of them in one household. It's just a hassle trying to look for the best. Any would do. I should actually see if any of you would take up the challenge too. I mean it can be solo poses or erotic woman x woman poses. Something to bring more visitors to my page on another site. XD And I will also give credit on you. Just so I can by chance have other stuff to do other then playing games online.
cherriblossom
cherriblossom
Tokens : 4396

Does anyone have any other mature poses made? Empty Re: Does anyone have any other mature poses made?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm
I could maybe make you pose(s). Anything you want in specific or do you have just a general idea?
Girfactor
Girfactor
Tokens : 4392

Does anyone have any other mature poses made? Empty Re: Does anyone have any other mature poses made?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:38 pm
Well someone asked me about the 69 position (woman on woman deal) and I don't know if I exactly have anything like that. Also it has to fit with any breast sizes. XD So that way when I use it, I am not looking at it and their Knockers are literally going through each other. I also saw you posting up some poses so I will go look at that as well.

Generally anything that's tasty and makes my Sims tempting. But mostly a 69ner position for two female Sims. Even one for female and male option since I got bottoms for men to have them with erected penises. XD Definitely something I'd have to hide from the public on deviantart though when it comes to that. But I can suggest that. And also some other interesting poses that will hopefully challenge you. I will also post that on your post so you can get started on it asap. XD And thanks for posting on my thread!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum