SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
nuttychick123
nuttychick123
Tokens : 5232

.:The Diamond Legacy:. Empty .:The Diamond Legacy:.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to The Diamond Legacy! :D

My name is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and The Diamond Legacy used to be a recurring article in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is now, sadly, closed. However, The Diamond Legacy isn't!

The Diamond Legacy blog, where chapters, updates and downloads will be posted, can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please have a read to see what you think. The format has changed slightly from chapter 9 onwards as I don't have a photo limit that I did when writing for the magazine. You may enjoy it better as I could really let my creative juices flow without a word and picture limit .:The Diamond Legacy:. 650269930. Then again, you may not. Who knows? There's only one way to find out... read it :D!

♥☼♥

Who's the current heir?

Charlie Diamond

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

♥☼♥

Links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

♥☼♥

I will be away in sunny Sardinia on school exchange trip from the 21st - 26th October so there won't be any chapter posts during that time. Although there may be a small surprise - so keep checking the blog ;)!

Hope to see you over there soon .:The Diamond Legacy:. 650269930.

Nutty x
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum