HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Most active topic starters
Bliss
Strong Arm of the Law : Regina Vote_lcapStrong Arm of the Law : Regina Voting_barStrong Arm of the Law : Regina Vote_rcap 
Beech
Strong Arm of the Law : Regina Vote_lcapStrong Arm of the Law : Regina Voting_barStrong Arm of the Law : Regina Vote_rcap 
LE
Oliviafrost1
Mark
ladybug65
ashpie88
aa13ls10
Vanadis
Dylsoccer12
Latest topics
Statistics
We have 5583 registered users
The newest registered user is worknmama

Our users have posted a total of 167591 messages in 2699 subjects

Strong Arm of the Law : Regina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girfactor
Girfactor

Tokens : 2556

Strong Arm of the Law : Regina Empty
PostSubject: Strong Arm of the Law : Regina   Strong Arm of the Law : Regina EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:00 am

Since Sim is half naked, I will mark the image as a spoiler. Please keep in mind it's in a spoiler. So if there is complaints about it, you were already forewarned of possible nudity. Thanks. ^_^

Spoiler:

Now this was a request asked from someone on devART. Remember I get requests almost all the time. And this was one of the ones asked from me to make for them. Simple editing of the screenshot is all. I wish I could make it more like what Bliss does, but I would have to go to school for this. Or self-teach myself to do that, haha. But for now this should suffice. It simply gets the job done. Please enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Strong Arm of the Law : Regina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters & Modeling :: Photo Thread-
Jump to: