SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Mikezumi
Mikezumi
Tokens : 4756

Mortimer Goth - The Inseminator Empty Mortimer Goth - The Inseminator

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:16 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This isn't really much of a story, but it is something I have had fun with. My thread in the EA forum has been like a home away from home for me and I have had many wonderful moments with my friends there, especially Felicia who has been there since the beginning for me. She was one of the people who encouraged me to start my own story although I had never written more than a letter or an email in my life. My story is about Mortimer Goth (my favourite premade ever) and his inability to keep his pants buttoned and the many babies that he has had as a consequence.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mikezumi
Mikezumi

Mortimer Goth - The Inseminator Empty Re: Mortimer Goth - The Inseminator

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 pm
Thank you Felicia - you were there since the beginning and made it much more fun! *hugs*

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

mintkiss
mintkiss
Tokens : 5739

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:55 pm
I started reading today and just got to the part where she sleeps with Barry :[ I knew it couldn't last but it still made me sad. Other than that though it's really fun :] I like how it's totally not on purpose that he's repopulating the town xD

Mikezumi
Mikezumi

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 pm
mintkiss wrote:I started reading today and just got to the part where she sleeps with Barry :[ I knew it couldn't last but it still made me sad. Other than that though it's really fun :] I like how it's totally not on purpose that he's repopulating the town Mortimer Goth - The Inseminator 3616433288

Sorry it made you sad to see her sleep with Barry, but the show had to go on. Of course it's not Morty's fault. The poor man is a saint normally but has urges that just can't be kept in check ;) I could never blame Morty for anything. Thanks for reading - I hope you enjoy the rest too.
mintkiss
mintkiss
Tokens : 5739

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:30 pm
haha no need to be sorry, it was just sad Morty was doing so good being married and then that happened. Single Morty is fun too though ;]

I am now all caught up, and have it bookmarked to keep up to date :]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum