SimsUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
New* Before & After EditingSat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 am435q
BARBIETOPIA, THE PRINCESS EDITION♛ MOCK DUE TOMORROW ☺Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 amBobSkellington
Face Off Cycle 4 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 amNinisims
Vana's Custom ContentSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pmVanadis
Pixelated Cycle One Sign Ups OpenThu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pmbestfrienemies14
Statistics
We have 5583 registered usersThe newest registered user is worknmamaOur users have posted a total of 118969 messagesin 1676 subjects

Go down
Blue
Blue
Tokens : 4702

Dance With Me RPG (sign up!) unlimited spaces Empty Dance With Me RPG (sign up!) unlimited spaces

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:57 pm
You've always enjoyed dancing. Any type, or a specific type. You love to dance, and perform, and now the chance has come to show your true talent with Viarian Dance Academy, Located in the busy New York City. Will you live the four years of dancing, or will you sink to the bottom, and never return to the face of dancing?

Rules
1. ALL of the forum rules
2. NO cussing or swearing, if so star out the VOWELS. (F*ck, D*mn)
3. NO god-modding, at all
4. NO mary sues, or gary stus
5. you can be ANY type of dancer, any genre.
6. Make Genders EVEN
7. Please Please PLEASE keep OOC to a minimum.
8. Hmm, I shall add more if needed!
9. You may have any amount of characters

Code:
[center][b][i][color=#00BFFF]Character Name:
Character Age: 14-17
Character Biography:
Looks?(optional, doesn't have to be from sims):
BF/GF:
Personality:
Style of Dance:[/color][/i][/b][/center]

CHARACTERS:
GIRLS:
Jessie Gweyn
Kel Johnson

BOYS: Justin Gweyn

MY CHARRIES:
Character Name: Jessie Gweyn
Character Age: 15
Character Biography: Jessie grew up in a dancing family, she loves to dance and will give up the world to dance. She has a twin brother, named Justin, but he's more of a jerk, and they are nothing alike
Looks?: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BF/GF: AVAILABLE
Personality: Jessie is a fun, loving girl and she doesn't matter about what happens, as long as she can dance, she is thrilled to be attending Viarian Dance Academy.
Style of Dance: Ballet

Character Name: Justin Gweyn
Character Biography: Justin grew up with his twin Jessie. He loves dancing but won't admit it.
BF/GF: Available
Personality: Justin is a jerk, he doesn't really care about anyone but him, and he thinks he's the best
Style of Dance: Hip Hop

Character Name: Kel Johnson
Character Biography: Kel is a poor girl. She only got in because of a scholarship. She's quite the slacker though, and enjoys to dance, even though her grades are below failing, if that's possible
Personality: Kel is a great dancer, one of the best, but she makes many mistakes, due to her lack of sleep and attention
BF/GF: Available
Style of Dance: Ballet
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum